chapter 5

I saw the kendall,Carlos, and Logan there nobody else but them. i was suprised that they didn't bring any girls and that I was the only one. "hey guys" James said and they all looked at us. "guys this is y/n." he said before I shook three hands. "hey James were the bathroom." I whispered in his ear as he told me were. I went to the bathroom.  outside I heard some voices. "so whos the lady." Logan asked. "didn't I already tell u her name." he said with a smirk. "ya but-" Kendall interrupted him "he means r u two dating."" ya" as Kendall and Logan and Carlos all say wanting to know. they all look at James. "well" he says as I walk out the bathroom. "hey James my friend just called me I'll brb." I say putting the phone up to my ear. he kisses me on the lips before I walk out. "k" he says as I contine to walk out. "yep there together " Logan says jade my bffl calls me and wants to come over but I want to go so my parents arnt mad. so she decided to bring my car over and hers at the house because I need to get gas on the way back. I run in to tell James. "hey Jamesy my friend is picking me up." he turns around "OK well can we at least meet her." he asks. "I guess so but she's a huge fan." I say back. "is she hot." Logan says. "ignore him and I'll get him later." James says. lilly comes with my car. "there u r." I say running out giving her a hug she gets out of the car. we hug and she screams in my ear as she sees btr. "ow!" I yell she runs in toward them and then I see Lilly  hugging them all. James gets out of the hug and goes up to me "like the car?" I ask "is it urs?" he asks "ya this convertible mustang is all mine." I respond back "u know I have a cooler car though." he says. its one of those convertible cars that has the door open up forward. I laugh as we get closer and he pulls me in for a kiss. it turns out to be us making out for a short time. we pull out to see the guys and my insane friend looking. they laugh a bit and James turns around "oh u guys saw that." james says. "I knew it u jerk. " lilly says. I walk to her. I grab her arm. "come on we better go" I say. she let's go and James grabs me. "James! I gtg." I say as he almost releases me but pulls me in for another kiss. "fine. guess I'll c u tomorrow or on Monday at school." he says as me and lilly get in the car. I'm driving it. and lilly waves bye. I drive like a moron.