chapter 33

It was one of the worse days of her life, and it still wasn't over.

Y/N Pov:

I answer the phone to hear my mom on the other line.

mom- "y/n wear r u!"

"mom I'm fine im just doing school work with a friend."

mom-"when r u coming home! I've been worried sick about u!"

" I'm coming home soon OK love u bye."

I hung up before she could answer, when James comes to approach me. "looks like u need a ride back." he says looking at how worried i am. "James what am I going to do I don't even think she believed in my lame excuse she probably will make something up that sounds crazy." "like what u been kidnapped by aliens?" James says laughing at the thought. "James this isn't funny." "fine we better think of a better excuse because urs was-" he stops when I give him a serious look. "let's talk to the boys they might have a plan."James says as we go inside.

After telling Kendall, Logan and Carlos the story we decided to use the excuse that Logan was tutoring me and instead of James dropping me off Logan would.

"OK so let's hope for the best and head out." Logan says like he's the leader. We leave the house and when we finally get there I see an unfamiliar car in my drive way. I open the door to find my parents talking to.....

Who will it be?
a. bill
b. Lilly
c. principal of y/n's school
d. sub for Mr.johnston

Comment your vote