Chapter 39

Y/N pov:

As the popular boys invited us to their party of course they had to screw it up. Me and the boy in the middle got so close and he did something unexpected.... He kissed me. He grabbed the back of my neck as I tried to struggle away and then..... I heard James. "y/n!!" he said so sad when the popular guy pulled away he smiled. "I can't believe u." he said and ran off. "so u me my house at 8?" he said smirking and I did something he deserved. I kicked him in his balls and ran off forgeting about the girls who were still behind me. "y/n!!" they shouted and I stopped and turned around. "what." I said as we caught their breath. "tell him later " Lilly said and I did what she told me

In class with James:

the teacher was late this time so I grabbed James arm and led him away from the waiting class out the door. oddly he let me lead him. "James, listen." I said softly pinning him against the wall. "what." he asked angry "that dude kissed me!!! OK and if u don't believe me ask Lilly and jade!!!! I would never cheat on u." I said looking into his eyes. "ya but they probably would go along with ur plans." he said back. I looked behind my back to see the teacher walking to the door. "fine ask Mr. popular boy then." I said with anger since he didn't believe me and walked to class with him close by.

James Pov:

once lunch arrived I did what she said and talked to Jett guessing y/n didn't know his name. like always he had his boys by him, Nick and Rick. I know they ryhme, and its because their brothers. ( Nick was the one on the left while Rick was on the right before. ) I walked up to Jett who was chatting with some cheerleaders but no I don't give a crap if I interupt. "so jett heard you've been kissing my girl... is that true?" I said mad he would do such a thing. "hey I'm just giving the ladies what they want!"  he said raising his hands up in surrender. "u didn't answer my question!? did u kiss her!!" I said so mad I grabbed him by the collar making him stand. "yes." he said not looking worried my fist might just collide with his head, but he should be. just as I was about to I stopped myself. "u know what ur not even worth it." I said and let go of him seeing him crash onto the chair. I turned around finding y/n standing up watching like everybody else and ran to her. once I got to her I kissed her with so much passion knowing I should've trusted her. She pulled away probably embarssed all eyes r on us.

I looked behind me to see jett watching and smirked at him then felt y/n pulling me away. Once we went outside she looked at me with those beautiful eyes holding my hand. "u know I actually thought u were gonna punch that guy." she said. "this ass holes name is jett and.... I'm sorry I didn't trust u." I said and then felt her push me into a wall. "I only have eyes for u James." she said looking me in the eye and I knew she wasn't lying. I also knew she was the one, the one I'll marry, the one that will grow old with me, the one I'll never let go.