chapter 6

I got to drive to back home and tell my mom I missed the bus and my friend not bf picked me up and then lilly came to his house and picked me up and we drove back home bit I didn't want to tell her that were together just yet. she was worried but said its OK. lilly slept over that night
Saturday

I woke up and got ready wearing shorts and a shirt but had no were to go. lilly was outside I went out side and saw her playing volleyball I joined in. "how did u sleep?" she asked "good u?" I asked back "not so good I had a dream about Carlos. I think I love him." she said as she hit the ball back. I catched it. "ooo u and Carlos sitting in a tree k I s s I n g." I say with a smile and she frowns.  She doesn't know what to say. "well..." I try to say but I hear a car pull up and James pulls up. "hey hot stuff." he says. I just smile. "hey I'll leave u two alone." lilly says "wait!" I say turning to her but she runs inside. I hear a door shut behind me and feel someone behind me holding my waist. "hey what's up with her." James says putting his head on my shoulder  with my hair on my other shoulder "idk." I say turning around with his hands still on my waist. He gives me a kiss and we kiss for a long time as I pull away he pulls me closer with his hands still on my waist. he gives me a kiss and I turn my head. "what's wrong." he says. "idk just Lilly is being strange." I say and try to walk away he hangs on to my arm and his grib is to strong. "stop." I say running in. Lilly is in my room I run in and lock the door. "Lilly what's wrong." I ask with James outside the locked door.

"Carlos has a gf!" she yells. "oh." I say I hear a car leaving and then remember James. I run out  and look out the window. "I gtg." Lilly says. she leaves me too and I think wat to do. James left because of me and Lilly just looks lost. I stay home today when my parents come in. I fell asleep on the couch.