Chapter 16

Friday

y/n pov:

I wake up naked in bed with bill gripping on to me but still asleep. I try to remove his hands but he wakes up. "were r u going. " he asks and climbs on top of me. I can see he's naked too. did we really have sex? or would u call it rape. "uh nowhere just um need a glass of water that's all." I say nervous. He climbs off of me and puts on a new pair of underwear and pants but not his shirt. "get dressed " bill says leaving the room and barley closing the door. I do what he says. he sees me getting dressed and I don't care anymore. I finish and he comes in. "here." he says handing me the drink. I drink it and put the glass Down. he grabs my hand and pulls me toward him.

"how can someone be so hot and so strong and use their strength on me." I say quietly and he hears me. "what." he says. I then loose it. I puts my arms around his neck and cry in his chest. He hugs back putting his hands around my hips. "y did u do this to me." I cry. he doesn't answer he grabs me by the hand he turns and pushes me into a wall again. I keep crying.

bills pov:

idk y I did this to her I just did. she's so pretty and it was to much for me to handle. I know she was lying about her having a boyfriend. she just wanted me to stop. she's hurt and weak and I know now she'll listen to me. I push her against a wall. I wipe her tears away and she stops. "go ahead do what u want to me u already did the worse u could to me." she wines. I puts my hands on her hips and she puts her hands around my neck. I go to kiss her and she puts her head down about to cry again. I lift her head up with one hand and kiss her gently knowing she's hurt and weak I place my hand back down to her waist and she actually kisses back. "I'm so sorry I did this to u." I say to her. "what ur sorry?" she says surprised "yes I'm so sorry for all of this. ur just to hot and I couldn't take it no more I had to show u some how that I love u but I took it to far." I say sadly and I rest my head on her shoulder hugging her. "lets just keep this a secret and forget it never happened." she's says back "ok but u better not tell anyone." I sat back a bit rough to show her I'm not kidding. she nods.

y/n pov:

I cant believe he loves me and didn't mean for this to happen. I have to keep this a secret.

"come on I'll take u home its 4:30 and school starts soon." bill says putting on a clean shirt and walking out with me. we get in the truck and he drives me home. I grab my backpack from the back and think how lucky I am for my parents to be gone for a month just like his. I leave him feeling free but also weak and hurt. I run to my room crying about all this. I stop to get ready for school. I take a shower and every time I wash myself it hurts. then I got out I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a shirt that covers the back this time. I feel hurt putting them on and then after I'm done getting ready the girls r here looking mad.

"so how the hell did u get home yesterday? ur weren't at home and we were at ur home waiting for u then we got mad and left." Lilly says.

"I-I I got a ride from a boy and I can't tell u the rest." I say to them

"what fine then who's the boy?" jade says madly

"I can't tell u that ether." I say

"get ur ass in the car if r not telling us." lilly says

I get in the car and off to school. we get out and james sees me. the girls leave me and I walk toward him

"hey so how u get home if.." I interrupt him "I can't tell u! I can't tell anyone just leave me alone!" I cry about to run off. James grabs my backpack and I drop my back pack. he drops his. he chases me untill I'm pushed into a wall again. were so close and he puts his hands on my hips. I let him

James pov:

I can see fear in her eyes and she won't tell me what happened. I put my hands on her hips and this time she let's me? I grab my backpack I grab hers too and drop it in front of her. she slides down about to cry.

"u don't have to tell me just please know I'm here for u." I say about to leave her. "wait." she says. I stop. "can we at least walk together?" she says. I reach out my hand for her. she grabs it. we both put our backpack on and leave holding hands. she wipes her tears away trying to ignore what just happened.

y/n pov:

I can't believe I lost it in front of james and now he knows he can't trust me. he tries to help me up letting what just happen be the past but I know this is something to big to hide.

The bell rings and we walk to first period. I don't do my work. instead I rest my head on the desk trying to ignore James staring at me.

The day goes by and soon comes the period I have that jerk with. Before it begins the teacher goes around getting students phones including mine and bill's. Bill sits across from me this time and like before I rest my head down. I hear him move and he whispers in my ear "r u ok." I quickly get up about to cry again. "do I look OK!?" I shout madly. "y/n calm down." bill says softly "leave me alone ass hole." I say to him quietly so the teacher doesn't hear. "oh she called u an ass hole." someone in the group says. we don't talk the rest of the period. "hey I'll be right back students u can collect ur phones and leave if I don't come back on time." the teacher says. I see bill go to get his phone. I go to once he's done. I don't c my phone. I turn around. "looking for this?" bill says leaning on a wall far away holding my phone. "bill give me my phone!" I say to him walking over he reaches the hand he holds the phone in up. I put one hand on his shoulder and the other hand trying to reach it but he's too tall. He puts his hands on my hips and flips me toward the wall. my hand still on his shoulder the other is trying to push away. bill kisses me roughly on the lips. with his hands on my hips he places the phone in my back pocket will we kiss allowing him to touch my butt. He doesn't show all his strength allowing me to push him away and the whole class saw. I grab my backpack and leave early.  I glance back at bill laughing. I leave to the girls car and wait till they get here. when they do we leave and I cry again but still don't tell them what happened.

These have been the two worse days of my life and I might lose my friends and boyfriend and its all because of bill.