Chapter 13 "17"

"Get away Satan!", I mutter as Alessandra comes into my office.

"If I were you I'd be very careful how you treat me or I'll tell daddy!", she scoffs with a devilish smirk.

I give her a death glare as I growl in the inside. Why must my father be so blind and not see her true colors.

"What do you want?", I sternly say.

"I thought I'd share the great news with you first since your my precious little step daughter", she giggles.

"What news?", I furrow my brows at her.

"Well after your friend's birthday party.. your dad proposed to me", she squeals showing off her engagement ring.

My heart falls down to my stomach and my world freezes. How could dad propose to this gold digging slut!

He's always had whores he would mess around with, but he never settled down. The only person he's ever proposed to and married was my mother.

"We're going to get married!", she claps her hands.

This bitch ain't here telling me because she's happy. She's only throwing it to my face to ruin my life and to let me know she's staying around for a long time.

"Get out!", I abruptly stand up my chair tilting over.

Alessandra chuckles with a huge fucking grin plastered on her face clearly getting the reaction she was hoping for.

"Get used to calling me mom little bitch!", she blows a kiss leaving out the door shaking her flat ass.

"How could you do this to me dad!", I shout in the air.

I feel my blood boil and the anger rising up to much for me to bare. I start to throw everything off of my desk glass breaking, papers flying in the air, and the picture of me, mom, and dad break into pieces.

Tears stream down my face as I damage everything around me.

"Miss Grey is everything okay?", Ruth bursts through the door.

Ruth gasps, a baffled expression on her face as she intently warily stares at me.

I yell out my lungs as loud as I can. I'm sure the whole building must of heard me.

"Cancel all of my meetings today.. I'm leaving I feel ill", I instruct Ruth as I scurried out of my office.

All I can do is ignore everyone's stares and whispers as I run the fuck out of this place.

"Aleysa"

I hear a deep voice that seems to sound like Jason shout from behind me, but I don't bother looking back.

This sadness and anger is consuming me all so quickly. All I want to do is go home jump on my bed lock the door and cry.

"Aleysa!"

I snap my head back seeing Jason run out of the glass doors.

"Are you okay? What's wrong", he hastily says a worried expression on his face as he intently looks at me.

"None of your business.. leave me alone!", I hiss wiping the tears that managed to fall down my cheeks in front of him.

"I can't leave you alone in the state that you are in"

"I'm fine go to work"

My chauffeur finally arrives opening the door for me. I step inside ready to shut the door, but Jason grabs the door holding it back.

"Jason!", I sneer.

"Scoot over", he says as he sits next to me shutting the door.

I have the most confused face on as I scrunch my brows together.