Chapter 68 "It?"

Jason's pov

Since Aleysa told me that she's pregnant. I haven't moved from this spot just shocked by the whole situation.

The entire time Aleysa was gone. I was losing my shit going crazy especially when I couldn't find my car nor her bag.

I knew she was leaving me in that moment. I felt vulnerable not knowing what to do even though I must admit I deserved for her to leave me after what I did.

She has ignored me for three straight days and that hurt my feeling a lot, but what got me so pissed off at her was the day of the carnival. When that moron was hitting on her in front of me and she didn't push him away.

That shit screwed with my head, so I did what I do best and invited some chick to the house that I meet at the carnival.

I just wanted to make Aleysa jealous and feel what I felt, but I knew that shit was too far. I wanted to press her buttons like she did to me, but instead I just managed to hurt her which is not what I intended to do.

But who am I kidding that's exactly what was going to happen. I just didn't expect for her to leave like she did and that shit broke my heart that I fucked up so bad that she was trying to go home.

Does she miss New York that much?

When I got the call that my car was tolled due to a car accident. My heart dropped down to my stomach fearing the worst.

It was the worst not knowing if Aleysa was alive or not just like that time, she got into a car accident with that bitch ass fool who left her in a coma.

But this time, I'm the bitch ass fool who pushed her to drive off. It's all my fault.

If something happened to her I would of never forgiven myself for it.

And now I just ruined her life more than I already have. I got her pregnant, there's nothing good coming from that.

I never thought in a million years about being a father. My genes are just too fucked up nothing good can from me.

"Where is she?", Jacky barges through the door with the rest of the gang.

"She's okay I just seen her", I mutter.

"Thank god", Tiny huffs.

"Then where is she?", Jacky furrows her brows peering at me.

"They took her to the examination room"

"For?"