Chapter 54 "911"

Today I'm shooting a music video I volunteered to do for a friend of mine.

"We're done", Lugini announces.

"Everything came out good?"

Yes honey it's me I have high standards doll", Lugini winks

I giggle leaving the studio to get ready to see Jason after.

"I hear Jason is back?", Jacky whispers.

"Yeah he came back for me", I grin all cheesy.

"Look at your mood", Jacky chuckles looking a bit distant.

"What's wrong Jacky?", I scrunch my brows together peering at her.

Jacky takes a deep breathe then exhales,
"I'm tired of him hurting you and you taking him back so easily".

My smile falters turning into a frown by her response.

"It was my father's fault Jacky and Jason thought being away was best for me after what happened with Santos", I explain.

"Well I should tell you this before you find out by anyone else. Yesterday I was sleeping over at Isaac's place and Jason came back after meeting with you and let's just say my fist said hello to his jaw", Jacky fake chuckles scratching the back of her head.

"Oh my god Jacky!", I mutter crossing my arms across my chest.

"I'll say sorry today it's not like I knew", Jacky mumbles.

"Aye Jacky!"

-
-

"Aleysa!", Alessandra shouts out of the blue barging into my office.

"What?", I sternly response not bothering to even glance up at her hideous face.

"You need to empty out your room today", she grumbles.

"For?", I raise a brow at her.

"Your father and I are trying to have a baby, so we're going to make your old room a nursery room", Alessandra smirks.

Wow, why doesn't my father not surprise me anymore? He's such an idiot if he's thinking of having a baby with this gold digger. He's legit handing her a free golden ticket I swear.

"And it has to be done today?", I roll my eyes not really reacting to the disturbing news.

"Yes!"