Chapter 40 "Sweet spots"

The events of last night are replaying in my head as I stare at myself in the mirror.

People say your body changes as soon as you have your first intercourse. However I don't see anything different. But I do feel different that's for sure.

Last night was so magical and precious to me. Even though at first it hurt like hell and even blood stained the bed sheets, but it was beautiful.

Last night was the moment I gave myself completely to Jason McCann and he made me all his.

"Babe", Jason shouts from outside the room.

I open the door walking towards the balcony as I spot Jason glancing over at the beach that's in front of our hotel.

Coming to a halt, I scan every inch of Jason's body. This boy in front of me sure is every definition of pure perfection and he's all mine.

"Yes?"

"This view is amazing I've never seen anything like it in my life", he smiles embracing the beautiful view.

"Come on let's go to the pool", I flirtatiously say walking away to change into the bathing suit Jason bought me.

"But first we're going to play", Jason whispers in my ear grabbing me from behind throwing me over his shoulder heading towards the bed.

Here we again

-
-

"You look so fucking hot!", Jason mumbles his light brown hazel eyes warily beaming at me.

"Thank you", I batt my lashes at him loving his compliment.

"We should go to our room again", Jason says grabbing me from behind making me feel his large bulge behind his shorts.

"Jason we haven't even swam in the pool yet", I chuckle.

"It's not my fault you woke my little buddy up again", Jason winks.

"It'll fall asleep once we enter the pool", I pull Jason by his hand as we enter the swimming pool.

The both of us are now in the pool fully wet. Jason pecks my lips as I wrap my arms and legs around him.

"What do you want to do today?"

"We're going to a nice restaurant for dinner, but before that I want to go shopping", I grin.

"You take forever shopping", Jason groans.

"Too bad plus I'll make it up to you", I peck his lips seductively.

"I like that", Jason bites my earlobe causing my body to tingle and the butterflies in my stomach to go crazy.

"I know your sweet spots", Jason smirks peering at me.