Chapter 61 "18"

Aleysa's pov

I flutter my eyes open hearing rustling noises. My eyes land on Jason stepping out of the restroom with a towel loosely hanged around his waist.

"Where the fuck have you been?!", I mutter rubbing my eyes to fully awaken.

Jason's color drains out of him immediately almost like if he just seen a ghost.

"I'm so sorry Aleysa", Jason sighs.

"For?", I raise a brow.

"I lied"

"I figured that much Jason", I sternly respond.

"I'm tired", Jason yawns stumbling his way towards me.

"Your drunk aren't you?"

"Aleysa please I don't want to fight with you", Jason huffs crawling onto the bed pecking my lips.

"Where did you go? Party?!", I grumble.

"Look I went to go sell some weed to a friend and well he convinced me to stay", Jason hastily mutters getting under the covers.

"Weed? What the fuck?!"

"That's how I'm making money right now", Jason blankly says.

"You said you were going to change for me Jason!", I scold peering at Jason intensively.

"I am babe, it's just that's how I've been providing for everything right now"

"You made a lot of money at Grey Global.. you should have enough saved up", I sigh.

"I do Aleysa, but I'm used to always making more on the side especially now that I have you to support", Jason ruffles.

"We both can get jobs.. legal jobs Jason"

"Your so naive.. don't you get it? I'm wanted by the FBI and let's not forget your on the run as well", Jason coldly says.

Stupid Aleysa

He's right, how naive can I be? There's no way Jason and I can live a normal life right now. Sometimes I completely forget the shit we are all in.

I mean truth is I don't forget how Could I? It's just I push that behind my head and always have hope for the future, but I mean right now the hope is slight.

"Why are you drunk?", I steer the subject turning away from Jason laying on my side of the bed.

"I had a couple of beers with them..my bad I lost track of time", Jason responds nuzzling next to me.

Maybe I'm being too hard on him. He does have the right to hang out with his friends. There's no way I want to be those girls that try to control the guy.

I trust Jason.

"You could of at least answered my call.. I thought something happened to you on your way to get that supposedly milk of yours", I scoff.

"You called? I'm sorry my phone died I swear"

"I don't want anymore lies Jason.. please be honest with me even if it hurts I rather know"

Jason stay completely quiet. I can feel his heart thump faster than usual as I lay my head on his chest.

"You okay?", I mumble.

"Y-yes", Jason's voice cracks hugging me tighter giving me a small kiss on the top of my head.

I smile feeling his arms wrapped around me feeling home.