Chapter 49 "Please"

Aleysa's pov

"We're going on a girls trip!", Jacky squeals excitedly.

We with two of our friends are currently in Jacky's father's private jet making our way to Cancun for Spring break.

"Let's pop bottles!", I cheer opening the Ciroc bottle I bought before leaving New York.

"I love this Aleysa!", Jacky smirks.

"So you didn't like me before?", I raise a brow.

"You know what I mean punk", Jacky chuckles grabbing the Ciroc away from me pouring herself a shot.

"Cheers to having a crazy slutty girl vacation!", my green eyes friend Shelby shouts raising her shot glass up high.

We all raise our shot glass up high too cheering out loud then take the shot right after. I can feel the strong liquid travel down to my stomach.

I can't wait to land in Cancun. I'm in need of parties and just wilding out like a crazy teenager that I am.

-
-

"We're here!", Valeria says out loud as we make our way out of the jet and into the car.

By now we are all super intoxicated from finishing that whole Ciroc bottle.

For the first in a good while I'm feeling happy. Jacky sits shot gun next to our chauffeur while Valeria, I, and Shelby sit in the back.

"Let's take a picture girlies!", Shelby suggests taking out her iPhone.

"Smile bitches", Jacky giggles.

"This picture is so cute!", Valeria squeaks as we look at the picture on Shelby's phone

"Now let's go take over Cancun!", I cheer as Jacky turns the music up the song by E40 "Function" starts playing.

We are all dancing like drunk bitches that we are to the song that perfectly is on point on what we're about to do in a few hours.

-
-

We are now at the club more intoxicated as earlier. It's crazy how much energy we have. From getting off of the private jet to heading straight into our hotel room getting dressed up for the club to now partying it up.

Shelby being the crazy flirtatious girl out of all of us. She invited a group of guys into our VIP section.

I'm not going to lie the guys are actually pretty cute and have built bodies. One of them has been flirting with me the entire time and I didn't hesitate to flirt back.