Uh Oh

Ace

I picked Cam up and threw her over my shoulders.

"Put me down!" She yelled and started scratching my face up with her cat nails.

I looked through the club and I couldn't find Darwin nor Tae.

"Shit." I said to myself. I pulled my pistol out and shot it into the air causing every body in the club to scatter out like ants.

Darwin came running in my direction.

"Oh shit is that Cam?" He said looking at the girl that was in my arms.

"Hell yes." I said mad wanting to kill her right then and there.

"LET ME GO!" Cam kicked me in my balls. I pistol whipped that hoe causing her nose to bleed and her to black out.

"Fuck." I grunted holding onto my pants.

All of a sudden we heard police sirens. "Oh shit, 12." Darwin said.

"Damnit! Where the hell is Tae!" I screamed still in pain from where Cam kicked me.

"I'm right here." He said walking out the bathroom zipping his pants up.

"Nigga come on! The PoPo pulling up." I said running out.

We made it back to the truck. They through Cam in the trunk. I quickly hopped in the front seat and sped off.
*

*

*
We were currently at Pepper's house trying to get some answers from Cam.

"Where is AJ?" I asked Cam. She was tied up to a chair in the living room.

Cam laughed and I slapped that smirk off her fucking face.

"Where is my damn son bitch!" I yelled at her.

"Ace. You can do whatever you want to me. I will not say a damn thing." Cam said.

She was testing my patience right now. As bad as I wanted to kill her I couldn't because she's probably the only one that knows where my son is besides Tisha.

"Alright you won't tell me where AJ is. How about Tisha? Where her ass at?" I asked.

"I'm not telling where she is either Ace."

I balled up my fist. My phone rang and I saw that it was Lauren I automatically declined it because I was busy at the moment.

I bent down so I could be directly in Cam's face.

"Where's Tisha?" I asked calmly.

"Somewhere." Cam said trying to be funny.

Pepper instantly put a knife in her shoulder. "Bitch he asked you a question so you better fucking answer it." Pepper said sticking the knife deeper making Cam scream louder than she already was.

"Alright Pep that's enough." I said and Pepper pulled the knife out her shoulder.

Cam was now shedding tears uncontrollably and bleeding.

"That shit hurt don't it? If you don't give me some information that knife won't be in your shoulder it's going to be in your brain." I said bluntly.