Mr. & Mrs.

Lauren

"Where is my dress? Is my daughter dressed? Oh my gosh can someone please help me with my hair."  I said panicking. Even though the wedding was 3 hours away I was still trying to be ready.

"Lauren calm your ass down girl." Pepper said putting my dress on the hanger. "Abby is giving Lexi a bath, and I will be doing your hair and makeup."

"Oh thank you. Your a life saver."

Pepper came and started doing my makeup. I grabbed my phone and called Ace when he answered I put him on speaker.

"Yea?" He said.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"At the church setting up last minute stuff." He said. I heard Darwin and Tae in the background laughing.

"Okay. Where's Luke? Are you gonna get him dressed-"

"Lauren chill out. I got this."

I sighed. "Okay okay. I need you to go pick up the wedding cake at Fancy Cakes. I was suppose to pick it up yesterday but I forgot."

"I will get it."

"Thanks. I love you."

"I love you too."

Pepper started gluing some fake eyelashes onto my eyes.

"You nervous?" She asked gluing the right eye on.

"Hell yea."

She laughed.

"I never though I would be married and have two kids, well 3 at the age of 22."

"Well that's life. Life happens fast nowadays."

"True."

She put some red lipstick on my lips and just a little eyeshadow around my eyes.

"Okay now let's start on this hair."
*

*

*

"Come on Pep zip it up." I said to her as she was trying to zip it up.

"I can't Lauren. Your fat." She said struggling.

"No I'm not. Just try harder."

"Suck in your gut!" She yelled.

"I can't suck it in! Did you forget a child is in there? Just try harder." I told her once again.

"If I try any harder the zipper is gonna break."

"TRY!" I yelled. She quickly zipped it causing me to stop breathing.

Abby laughed. "Told you it was too tight."

"Shut the hell up." I said taking deep breaths. Even though it was tight as hell it will have to do, considering I  only have 2 hours until the wedding begins.

"Come on let's head down to the church." I grabbed my car keys.

"I'm ready mommy." Lexi said.

"Almost." I grabbed her flower headband and put it over her curly hair. "Now your ready." I smiled and kissed her forehead.

We walked out of the house and Lexi picked up some flowers out the yard.