Misery

3 MONTHS LATER...

Lauren

"Let it all out." Pepper said holding my hair back as I threw up in the bathroom toilet.

After I finished I wiped my mouth off and stood up. I'm currently six months pregnant with a girl and big as hell.

"I feel horrible." I said getting back in the bed.

"Your just nervous boo." Pepper put a warm towel on my forehead.

Ace has court tomorrow. Thank god! If he his found innocent he can come home! I can't wait!

"I'm about to go home girl. Will you be okay here by yourself?"

"Yea." I said turning my TV on.

"Okay bye."

"Bye." I said and she walked out of my room.

I grabbed Ace's pillow and laid on it. Even though it's only been 2 months. I miss him so much. A couple of minutes later I drifted off to sleep on Ace's pillow.
*

*

*

Lauren

My alarm woke me up instantly. I rolled over and turned it off. The time was 8 am. Ace's trial starts at 10. I just like to be early for things.

I stepped out of the bed and walked down the hall to Lexi's bedroom.

"Lex wake up." I said picking her up and shaking her a little. She slowly opened her eyes and then started whining.

"I'm sleepy." She said.

"I know baby. But we have to go see daddy."

"Daddy?" She asked.

"Yea! Daddy!"

"Yayyy." She said clapping.

She doesn't fully understand that Ace is in jail. She just thinks he's in a time out.

I went into her closet and picked her outfit out.

"Go brush your teeth." I told her.

"Okay."

I walked across the hall to Luke's room.

"Luke wake up baby." I flipped his lights on.

He groaned then stretched his arms out. I picked him a outfit out also.

"Go brush your teeth. Your breath stinks." I said.

He laughed and ran into his personal bathroom.

While the kids were brushing there teeth I started to brush mine. As I was brushing I got a call.

"Hello?" I said answering with a mouth full of toothpaste.

"You have a call from the Georgia Jail Facility. If you would like to accept the call please press one." It was Ace. I quickly pressed 1.

"Hello? Baby? Are you on here?" I said.

"Yea. I'm here." I heard him say.

"I can't wait until you come home today! I'm going to cook your favorite meal and we're gonna-"

"Look Lauren. They found out some stuff yesterday."

"What kind of stuff?" I asked getting worried.

"They found my warehouse, and some bodies buried in the ground."

"So what are you saying Ace?"