HoneyMoon Ruined

Ace

"YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!" Lauren said standing up quickly.

"Wait LeRoy is your father?"

"YES!"

"And Lindsey London was your mother!?" I asked confused.

"Yes you fucking dumbass! How did you kill her if she died from cancer?" Lauren asked.

I sighed. "One day LeRoy though it was okay to play with my money. I sold him a couple of drugs and he didn't fully pay me. I told him if he didn't have my money at a certain time I would kill his wife, and that's just what I did."

I looked up and saw tears running down her face.

"You! YOU! YOU RUINED MY ENTIRE LIFE!" Lauren yelled pushing me.

"Baby I didn't know that was your mother-" I tried to hug her.

"Get the fuck off me!" She pushed me hard as hell.

She stormed back inside the room and started putting some clothes on.

"Lauren! This was 14 years ago-"

"I don't give a damn how many fucking years ago it was." She said putting on some jeans. "Your the reason for my father going crazy. Your the reason my child hood got ruined at age 12." More tears started to come.

I sighed.

"I can't even look at you." She grabbed her suit case getting ready to open the door, but I jumped in front of her.

"Ace move out of the way." She said.

"Can't we just talk about it before you go running away."

"There is nothing to talk about. We just got married and I'm already thinking about divorcing you." She said and wiped her face.

"Over a person!?"

"ITS NOT JUST SOME PERSON! ITS MY MOTHER! The woman that gave birth to me and my sister, and you just took her innocent life away for some fucking money!"

After saying that she pushed me out of the way and walked out of the hotel room.

Lauren

Words can't even explain how mad I am at Ace. I'm also very upset. I just can't believe Ace killed my mom. I always wondered why my father never gave her a funeral. She didn't die from cancer she died from a bullet.

"Leaving so soon Mrs. Tucker?" The lady in the lobby asked.

"Yes." I said and wiped a tear.

"Would you like me to call a cab for you?"She asked.

I sighed looking down at my phone. Seeing that the time was 3 am, I didn't wanna get on a plane and fly all the way back home just yet.

"No. Actually can you put me in another room?"

"Of course madam. Room 112 is open." The nice lady handed me a room key.

"Thanks." I said and started
walking to the room.

Once I entered I laid down in the bed and cried myself to sleep.
*

*

*
"Room Service." I heard someone say and enter into my room.

I rolled over and saw a man pushing a cart full of food into my room.

"I didn't order room service." I said raising up and rubbing my eyes.

"Your husband did."

"Take it out." I said.

"But madam-"

"TAKE IT OUT! I DONT WANT IT!" I yelled and pushed him and the food out of the hotel room.

I don't want anything to do with Ace at this moment.

Ace

I ordered Lauren some room service because I figured she would be hungry.

There was a knock on my hotel door. I opened and it was the room service man.

"Your wife didn't want the food sir." He said.

I sighed and nodded. He left the food in my room. I put on a hoodie and sweatpants then grabbed the shrimp Alfredo. I went on the elevator and took it all the way down to the first floor.

My fist knocked hardly on room 112.

Lauren opened.

"Lauren-"

When she saw my face she slammed it shut.

"Baby come on, how many times do I gotta' say sorry."

She roughly swung the door back opened. "YOU CANT APOLOGIZE THATS THE THING!" She yelled in my face.

Her tears returned. "You can't Ace." She said softly while crying.

I handed her the plate of food. "Eat this then get dressed. We're going back home."
*

*

*

Abbygail

"Ring around the rosey pockets full of posey-" Lexi sang over and over again.

"Lex please be quiet. Your going to wake your brother up."I said sighing. I love my niece to death but she doesn't know when to shut the hell up.

She giggled and ran into the kitchen.

"Auntie I want this." I heard her say.

I turned around and saw her standing on the kitchen counter reaching for some Fruit Loops.

I jumped off the couch and grabbed her.

"I can't wait until Lauren and Ace gets back." I said grabbing the box of cereal and pouring some in a bowl.

All of a sudden the front door opened and I heard arguing and foul language.

"I don't give a fuck Ace!" I heard my sister's voice.

My wish came true.

I turned around and saw them walked inside the house.

"You better give a fuck!" Ace yelled at her.

"You know what! Get out! I don't want you here!" Lauren yelled.

"This my damn house! You can't kick me out of my own shit!"

"I JUST DID!" Lauren pushed him.

"Woah, woah, guys why are y'all home so early?" I asked putting Alexis on my hip.

Lauren looked at me then back at Ace.

"Ace get the hell out." My sister said calmly.

"No." Ace said sternly.

"GET OUT!" Lauren picked up the lamp that was sitting next to the door and threw it at Ace. He ran out the house. Lauren locked the door.

She stormed upstairs with tears running down her cheeks.

"Uh oh. Mommy's mad." Lexi said eating her fruit loops.

Ace

I ran out the house when Lauren threw that lamp at me. I was just about to hop in my truck when I saw Tae and Darwin pulling up.

"Man what the you doing home so early?" Darwin asked.

I sighed and ran my hand down my face.

"What's wrong?" Tae asked.

"I think I just lost my wife."