Seven

Ayato was taken away from me and Touka was in my arms, barely starting to heal. I heard a set of footsteps walking towards me. I looked up, it was Kaneki.

"Kaneki!" I said. He crouched down and picked up Touka.

"Let's go"

We both ran out of the building and found a safe place in a small forest. He set Touka down leaning her onto a tree.

"I'll be back" He said. He walked away and I was left with Touka. Touka started to wake up.

"Touka!"

"(Y-Y/N)... Where's Kaneki." She was demanding me.

"He said that he was going somewhere, but he'll be back. How are you feeling?"

"Better. But my body hurts a lot."

"I see." We both heard walking footsteps coming from the right. We both looked up and saw Kaneki. Touka's eyes lit up when she saw him.

"Kaneki!"

He stayed quiet.

"Heh. You should do something with that hair when we get back" she joked.

He stayed silent.

An awkward silence suffocated all of us.

"I'm not going back" Kaneki said.

"What?"

I kept silent.

"I'm joining Aogiri" he turned on his heels and walked off.

"N-No!" Touka limped behind him trying to get him to stop. Tears were spilling from my eyes.

"If you leave, then all of our efforts have gone to waste!" I yelled at him. He stopped and looked at me.

"Join with me, then we can both become stronger and protect everyone."

When he said it like that I wanted to join the gang. I looked to Touka and she was still trying to get over the shock.

"Touka-chan."

She looked at me with wide eyes. God I felt horrible.

"I'm gonna join to. I will grow stronger and help you guys" I hugged her one last time before I walked off with Kaneki.

We walked for quite sometime. During the time, we were able to get newer clothes. I found an all black sweater that hung off the shoulders and ripped black jeans. I wore my black boots and then I realized I look more emo than Uta does. I put on my mask and walked together with Kaneki. We were at a pint where a few people were already waiting for us.

I looked over to Kaneki and we both exchanged a look and then walked on. I could see Ayato's hair out of the corner of my eye.

"Let's go!" Said a girly voice. And we all walked off.