Fifty

[A year after being in hell]

"Ayato! Karou needs a diaper change." I yelled, while struggling to calm a fussy Kagari. 

After leaving hell, we had decided to have another child. We didn't think we would be blessed with twins, but nonetheless I was happy. 

Asuna will always be my very first, even though Ayato never got to meet her. 

"I got it" Ayato said as he began to change Karou's diaper. 

We've been blessed with twin baby boys. 

I calm down Kagari and place him with his brother. They get close to each other and both fall asleep, calming both me and Ayato. 

Ayato walks me out of the nursery and we sit down on the couch. I lean my head on his shoulder and he positions me so that his arms are holding me closely. We can hear the sound of breathing coming from the the baby monitor. 

This is my life. 

This is our life. 

He nuzzles his head into my neck, sending shivers up my spine. I close my eyes, sleep beginning to overtake me, and as I begin to drift off I can hear the sound of Ayato's voice whisper into my hear. 

"You are forever mine, and I am forever yours" 

----

*inserts ending credits like they do in the movies* 

the journey was fun, but nothing lasts forever. all good things must come to an end sadly, and this is the end of the book. 

until next time loves 

- amber j. lee 

ps: please, please, pLEASE, comment on my last chapter, because if i don't get any feedback, i won't be able to do it.