Nineteen

So here we are. At 22 already married and a child on the way. 

The doctors had confirmed that it was a baby girl, just as Ayato wanted. I honestly didn't care about the gender. 

"What would be her name?" 

"How about Asuna Kirishima" He suggested. 

"What about Haruhi Kirishima?" 

"I don't even know! There are way to many names" 

----

We argued about the names for a few weeks, trying to decide on either Asuna or Haruhi. And then it hit me, Touka would be an aunt and Kaneki would be an uncle, if he ever popped the question. 

We were on the couch cuddling, with one arm wrapped securely around my stomach, while we watched a movie. 

"Hey (Y/N)."

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too" 

----

Today was the day. Ayato would be graduating college. It took a year or two but he was finally done. I was in the stages of getting ready to graduate from an online university. 

We were both ready for legitimate jobs. And for the baby of course. We bought everything, from the crib to the chair to the changing table. Hell we already settled up a room with fairy lights to make her feel like a princess. 

"We still haven't decided on the name" I said while finishing up a report for my online class. 

"What should we name her?"

"It's either Asuna or Haruhi."

"I dunno. Either way, I'll be happy with my two girls" 

----

choose a name guys! 

Asuna

Haruhi

you have to choose, otherwise i can't post the chapters :/