Twenty-Four

I walked into the CCG academy's doors. I had the perfect disguise on. Myself. I might've done something to my hair and to my natural eye color, but that was about it. 

"Hello miss, are you here to enroll?" 

"Yes, it's under the name Kiana (L/N)"

"Ahh, the (L/N) huh? Right this way" The desk person walked out and lead me to a room. It was dark. 

Then the lights turned on. There I saw a man with blueish purplish hair, similar to Ayato's, strapped to a chair. 

"What is this?" 

"Kill him." 

"What?" 

The desk person came up and lifted the man's head, it was Ayato. 

"What the hell is this?" I said trying to keep my calm. 

"Just kill him, that's all you have to do" 

I looked into Ayato's eye. They were filled with anger and sadness along with an emptiness. 

"No."

"No what?"

"I refuse."

"To what? Kill the ghoul? C'mon now how do we expect you to be a part of the CCG huh?" 

"I don't like killing" 

"I know. But once you do it, you can't stop" her smile became a sinister smirk. 

"You are a sick person" 

"I know, but that's why I'm the top of my class" She pulled out a knife and held it, angling it at his stomach. 

She hit him. 

Again and again. 

Each time he cried in pain and I shed a tear. 

This wasn't what I wanted. This wasn't the dream me and Ayato had in mind. 

This wasn't what I believed happiness would be like. If I knew it would be like this, I would've never left in the first place. Then the desk person walked up to me, and the next thing I knew, I blacked out. 

----

dun dun dun cliff hanger !!

guess who's single for valentines day, again. 

i don't understand why i'm still single, i'm wifey material wtf