Forty-Six

hello everyone, long time no see :)

it's the real author again, amber

i am able to write for you guys again and boy have i missed you guys :)

After a painful encounter with Asuna, we were able to walk away from it, the sight of her never leaving my head. The image of her was forever burned into my head as we walked along the cleared path of hell.

We escaped rings of fire, encountered boxes, and pieced together metal.

By now, we had a small circle with the crown on top.

It looked like a ring more than an earring. I wasn't temped to see if it fit me, because if I did the five pieces we had would fall apart and I would have to piece it together, again.

But what did the ring mean?

Actually, what did all of it mean?

That was still an unanswered question. But I guess, it'll clear up after we escape.

We were walking in hell looking for an exit. What did the exit look like? Did we already pass it? All of these paranoid questions entered my head and at that point I was beginning to think that we were stuck here forever.

But, we shouldn't give up now.

"How long has it been since we've been in hell?" I asked Ayato as we were walking once again on another cleared path.

"I don't know."

I sighed in defeat. We could've been here for days. Alan must've forgotten us by now.

"Walking and walking is much more boring than I thought. How big is hell?" I asked.

"I don't know either"

"You're just as clueless as me"

"We're dumb and dumber"

----

We kept walking and walking, the box no where in sight. All of a sudden, I realized that we hadn't taken any breaks, besides when we stopped to take whatever from the boxes. We have been walking and walking this entire time, surely our feet would hurt and our legs would give out from the walking we did. Wrong.

We weren't passing out from the lack of water and food. We weren't passing out from the exhaustion. We didn't even feel tired. This was a weird thought which I put at the back of my head.

Walking on, we encountered another crossroad. As I was about to step foot onto another cleared path, someone caught my eye.

It was more of a something rather than a someone.

It resembled like a dog, just with no hair, bulging eyes, and a mouth full of blood. No big deal.

Then I looked at the other path and saw a lock, similar to the one the boxes had. But, am I going to want to walk thorough thorns?

Thorns or dog that could potentially kill the both of us?

I think the thorns are a better way to die, than to be mauled alive. Well, that's just my opinion.

"Let's go this way"

"Into all of those thorns? What are you, sleeping beauty?"

"First of all she pricked her finger on a spinning wheel. Get it right"

"Whatever, they're similar"

I rolled my eyes at his last comment and began walking towards the thorns.

Let's just sat, it wasn't fun, at all.

"Ouch. Ouch. Ouch" I said repeatedly.

"If only that was my name" He sighed.

I rolled my eyes. Once again walking on top of the thorns that were pricking into my skin. Tears began to well up around my eyes but I ignored them. I didn't think the thorns would be this painful, but yet it was.

We eventually made it out, and upon coming out we discovered another box.

"Not again" I sighed. 

I walked up to the box and quickly ripped off the lock to find another letter. 

MAMA 

That was the title of the note. I opened up to read the letter that was inside. 

"She supported me. And the pieces of my dream" 

There was also another sliver of metal that had a little hole in it. 

"Let's go" Ayato said behind me. I tucked the piece of metal into my pocket and the both of us walked on. 

----

not gonna be a lot of chapters soon because I'm running out of ideas rip :( 

but ily guys 

- amber