Twenty

just a little something to brighten up your day/mood:

you. yeah you. the one reading this. i just wanted to say that you matter. no matter what anyone says. they do not know what happens in YOUR life. YOU are the one and the only one that makes choices for themselves. YOU are the only one that is responsible for your own mistakes. YOU are the one that's deciding whats wrong and right. 

don't let other people bring you down, as cheesy as it seems. YOU are the one reading this. YOU are the one making your choices as you go, so be it if they're just lucky guesses or huge gambles. YOU are the one that's deciding your course through life, so YOU do matter, at least in your own life and the others around you

ok now enjoy the chapter! ily all <3

----

The baby could come any day now. She could just pop out at any moment and catch us off guard. In the past nine months of having her in my stomach, I've been feeding more than usual. 

But since I can't move as well as I used to, Ayato is the one that gets my food. 

He could get caught at any moment trying to bring back the food. 

The baby needs to come out now. 

"Come on now" I cooed at my stomach. 

Ayato went out three hours ago to get my food. He's usually back after two. What's going on?

I was anticipating the jingle of his keys or even a knock on the door. But there was no sound from the door. 

I called his cell phone three times now, but each time he hasn't picked up. This is strange. 

"Ayato. I'm getting worried. Come back now" I left the ninth voice message and sighed in worry. 

If he doesn't make it back, then what will I do? I'm not extremely dependent on him, but I do need him. 

Then I heard a knock on the door shocking me out of my thoughts. I walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole. It was Touka. Probably here to check up on me and the baby. 

I opened the door but instead of welcoming arms I was met with teary eyed Touka. 

"What happened?" I asked frantically. 

"T-They-"

"They who?" 

"The Aogiri! You need to leave. Now!" She dragged me out of the room and forgot for a second that I was pregnant. 

"Touka wait!"

"Shit! I forgot! Can you use your kagune?" 

"Y-Yes-"

"Then come!" She opened up a window and forced me to use my kagune to leap from the window to the other building with her. 

----

We were in the air for a long time when I felt it. My stomach cramping, but it wasn't just a cramp. The cramp was huge and made me almost fall to my death, if Touka wasn't there to save me. She lowered me down and asked me what was wrong. Then I felt something wet in my pants. 

"(Y/N)! Your water broke!"

Fuck me in the asshole. Why now? I swear Asuna will be the death of me. 

"What do we do then-" I felt my contractions, "HOLY SHIT THIS HURTS!!"

"I'll take you to the hospital!" 

"There isn't enough time Touka!"

"Then, we'll deliver her at my place. It's not to far" 

"How long is far?" 

"A minute" 

We wobbled over to Anteiku. Thankfully it was closed and no one but me and Touka was here. She brought me upstairs and settled me in the bed. 

She ran out again to get the boiling water and towels. 

"I think I'm gonna push now!" I yelled in pain. 

"Hold on!" 

----

The delivery was a long and painful process. But it was all worth it when I got to hold Asuna in my arms for the first time. 

"Ayato, where is he?" 

Touka stayed silent before responding, "He was captured. By Kaneki" 

"What happened?" 

"I don't know, but according to Kaneki, he's safe" 

"Why did they come back?" 

"Remember, (Y/N)?"

No one leaves the Aogiri alive.