Thirty-Two

gluttony /ɡlətnē/:

 noun

1. habitual greed

You woke up in a bed. The sheets were white and the room looked as if it was made out of wood. 

Bam Bam Bam. 

"Wake up!" You shuffled out of bed at the voice and opened the door to a crack. 

"Yes?"

It was a man. He looked like a butler. 

"The countess wants you" 

Countess? What countess? 

He ordered you to wear the white dress that was placed on the small wooden dresser beside you. 

You walked out and felt weird. It wasn't because of the simple white dress, it was pretty, but..

You felt as if someone were watching you as you walked out of your "room" The same butler came and led you to another room. 

A bathroom. 

There was another lady, she had auburn hair and was dressed in a gold dress with puffs on the shoulders. 

"Bow down to the countess" The butler hissed at you. 

You kneeled down in front of her, "Your highness?" 

"Your majesty" He corrected. 

"Majesty" You said enunciating the word.  

"Are you (Y/N)" She didn't even ask. It was more like a demand. 

"Yes..?"

"Good. Are you a virgin?"

"What the hell, girl, I just met you chill" 

"What?"

Then I realized I was in the gates of hell, I probably went into another time period. 

"I mean, yes I am." 

"Do you know who I am?"

"N-No..." 

The butler smacked me on the head, "Idiot. She is the Countess Elizabeth Báthory!* How dumb can you be?"

Oh, that's her? I though she would be scarier. 

"Don't you like bathe in the blood of virgins? Or something like that?" You accidentally blurted out. Her eyes became wide. 

"H-How did you-"

"Forget it, this is bullshit. I'm out" You saluted and walked out of the bathroom. 

This was all fake.

Then you closed your eyes and you felt yourself disappear from the gate. 

‎You were off to the next gate, greed. 

----

*: Countess Elizabeth Báthory was a Hungarian noblewoman and alleged serial killer. (Basically, she would find girls, promising them work in the castle, then kill them, and would bathe in the blood of virgins. What a lady.)

was this chapter funny? I was in a good mood today and i wanted to make things a little more funny. oh and this is also another ahs theory that i picked up. ahahaha lady gaga <3

and also there might be a decline on chapters because i'm applying for a scholarship atm. 

wish me luck guys ! 

ily all <3