Forty-Nine

back at reader's pov :)

----

I tried to shake him awake. Nothing worked. He was breathing just fine. But he was not waking up. Almost as if he was taking a long nap. In which he was.

I was now all alone. Anything and anyone could just come out and attack me. And Ayato wouldn't be able to help me.

I ended up dragging him along the paths I thought were suitable in our situation at the moment. He kept twitching in the process.

His body jerked side to side and i nearly fell back. Does he always do this in his sleep? Not that I recall.

I must've dragged him a lot, because I was stopped by a mirror.

I remember Alan saying something about choosing the right mirror, or the both of us would die.

Question is how do I know if it's the right mirror to come into?

What happens if I keep walking and I passed the mirror already?

All of these questions entered through my head. 

I felt movement underneath the pads of my fingers and looked down. Ayato began opening his eyes and looked around. 

"Ayato! You're awake!" I set him down. 

"(Y/N), I'm sorry"

I gave him a weird look before answering, "What for?" 

"For not believing you. I remember everything now" He said. 

"So you know..." 

"Yes, I do know. And I love you" 

He hasn't said those three words in a long time. 

"Say it again" I said. 

"I love you" 

"Again"

"I love you" 

I couldn't get enough of it. The love of my life was saying 'I love you' to me. 

"I love you too." I smiled and he pulled me close for a hug. 

His hugs were always warm and I couldn't get enough of them. 

Then as if fate was on our side, a mirror rippled and we looked up. Through the mirror we saw Alan waving his arms in the air, with a sign that said "Come back!" 

I laughed at his extra-ness. 

The both of us intertwined our fingers and walked off. And thus we ended our journey in hell. 

----

 chapter 50 will be the last chapter. thank you all for reading this far. especially the ones who have been reading this book ever since the day i uploaded the first chapter. 

let me just say, this won't be the last time i write however. 

in honor of attack on titan season 2, i will start on attack on titan fan fiction. 

but i need your help. 

eren jaeger 

levi ackerman

who's your favorite? whoever gets the most comments i will do the fanfic on. 

please do comment or else i won't know. 

as always thank you, and ily all.