Forty-Seven

As we continued to walk on, we were encountered by several boxes. 

One said Reflection. 

The note said "I wish I could love myself" 

Inside there was bottle of glitter, which for the record threw me off. 

And now we were walking on another cleared path. I believe hell is just one goose chase. 

What's up with all of the metal? And the notes too? 

I have no idea. I don't really care at this point. 

I just want to leave. 

At the end of the road, there were two unlocked boxes. Ayato ran to the one on the left and I went to the one on the right. 

He opened it as quickly as possible and read the envelope. 

"First love" He said as he opened the letter, "I looked up to you. I yearned for you" 

Then he pulled out a jewel. It appeared as half of a diamond of some sort. 

"You open it now" he said. 

I timidly opened my box and cautiously took out the note. 

"Awake" I said. I ripped out the letter and read it's contents. "Maybe I, I can never fly" 

"These letters all seem deep. What was in the envelope this time?"

I rummaged through it and pulled out another gem. It resembled half of a diamond. 

"Give me the diamond" I said, as I pulled out all of the slivers of metal and the crown. 

I pieced together the now what looked like a messed up ring. 

"Ok, but what about the glitter?" I said. 

He pulled out the glitter and began to lightly tap the glitter onto the ring. 

"What in the carnation are you going Ayato Kirishima?" I said. But then, the ring began to meld together. 

"Like fairy dust." Ayato concluded. 

I picked up the ring. It greatly reminded me of the engagement ring Ayato had gotten me. Then I realized the ring was not on me anymore. 

I handed the ring to him to look at, but then as soon as the ring hit him, I saw a pulse run through it. 

Then Ayato held his head in pain. I ran close to him. 

"Ayato! W-What's wrong?" I panicked. 

"I remember all of these things." 

That was the last thing before he blacked out. 

----

sorry for no update! i've been going through something. 

i would just like to dedicate this chapter to my twin brother, Mark Hyuk Lee. 

you were the best dancer, basketball player, and runner i ever knew. 

January 16, 2000 - April 2, 2017 <3

"If you're gonna be a bitch, be a badass one. Or don't be one at all" 

^^ wise words to live by