~10

"Where the heck have you been?" Celsie asked worriedly

"Celsie I told you I was just going out...." I reasoned

I got home already in 9:00 pm and I didn't think they would be that angry or worried. To the fact that I didn't tell them the specific place of where I went, I admit that I've messed up. The guys are already sleeping, Celsie and Bami are the only ones awake by this hour.

"....where?" She asked

"In the library, searching for Kookie's spell..."

"You should've come home early so we won't worry much..." Celsie sighed

Huh, Bami's been quiet since I arrived, she has her arms crossed and had a blank expression. I'm scared of talking to her this moment, I can feel that she's hiding her emotions. But hey, she's my bestfriend, I trust that she wouldn't do anything...

"B-Bami?" I softly asked

She didn't answer and just sighed....

"B-Bami, are you okay?"

She deeply sighed, "Yeah, I was just worried about where you were. It's getting late and I was frightened, I started being paranoid in my thoughts. But you're okay now, and that's what's really important...."

Both Celsie and I were speechless, I believe that we expected Bami to yell or even curse at how immature I was. But no, she was calm as the sea. And that usually surprises me every time...

"Yo-You're not mad?" I stuttered

"I am, but I don't think yelling will help, I'm gonna sleep, night you two..." She yawned and went upstairs

"Did she just...." Celsie said

"Yeah, I think so...." I smiled

0=====[]=====0=====[]=====0

12 days left....

"Kookie, are you awake?" I rubbed my eyes

Today is the 5th day out of 17. So I was thinking of travelling, maybe find unexpected things. For Jungkook's sake, I'll do it.

I think I've been attached to him lately, I mean, I can't think well unless I know he's okay. Maybe it's just normal to care for him, I'm like his guardian. I always check on him, ask him if he's okay or comfortable. Psh, I sound like an over-protective mother.

"It's too early to do anything Princess...." Jungkook groaned

I don't know why but I found his morning voice so cute and soothing....

"Wanna travel to find the Wings of Affection?" I asked

"What time is it?" Jungkook asked

I looked at the clock, "6:15 am."

"Seriously, I need to sleep..." He grunted

"I'll go and search for more information...."

I got up from bed and went to my laptop, turning it on, connecting to the WiFi and searched

"Hmmmm, I wonder if there are butterfly coves here in Busan, as far as I know, there's a lot in Seoul...." I said as I googled

"Namhae Butterfly Park

Located: South Korea, Busan

Introduction;
The Butterfly Ecology Hall in the Namhae Butterfly Park is a large, butterfly-shaped architecture. It consists of Exhibition Halls No. 1/No. 2, the Butterfly Greenhouse, Experience Learning Center, and Sample Exhibition Hall. In addition, there is a Butterfly Breeding Room and a Botanical House outside providing visitors with an opportunity to get family together with a variety of butterflies and insects."

"What're you babblin' about?"

I looked behind me to see Kookie sitting at the edge of the bed, looking like a lost bunny.

"Well, since we're looking for butterflies. I searched butterfly parks or coves here in Busan, and this is the first one I saw..." I explained

"Well, what are you still sitting there? Let's go!" He said as I giggled and prepared the things I needed to pack, I changed into a white sweater, black shorts and red converse. I braided my hair too, resulting Kookie to complain why I'm taking so long.

"Alright, come on..." I said and gently put Kookie in my backpack

I zipped it up and went out my room, I suddenly stopped midway. I realized that I'm going to see Taehyung when I get down, but it's still 7:00 am, so I guess he's not awake yet. To make sure, I peeked a little and saw no one, my chance to escape

But wait, I forgot to tell Celsie and Bami I'm going out, they'll be worried....

I groaned and went back upstairs, to Celsie's room. I saw her getting a book from her mini shelf, she seems to noticed and said Hi.

"Good morning Celsie, I'm going to the butterfly park, tell Bami so she won't be worried too..." I said and closed the door, quickly squinting to the door

"Where are you going?"

I ignored the voice, knowing it belonged to Taehyung...

0=====[]=====0=====[]=====0

"Wow..."

I gaped at the sight before me, just truly majestic. Me and Kookie already arrived, and I was more than amazed. I walked inside and decided to walk in the Butterfly Greenhouse, after paying the entrance fee.

I already saw many wonderful butterflies behind their glasses, mesmerized was I when I landed my eyes on the beautiful and fragile creatures.

"Can't we go inside?" Kookie said in my bag

"We can't,  it's against the rules..."

"Then how are we supposed to find what we're looking for?!" He whisper-screamed

"Shhh, we'll find another way, let's exlplore!" I said and walked around

Soon after a little adventure around the place, I saw a little gray door in Hall No. 2. With curiosity overwhelming me, I went inside and saw nothing but darkness, only light illuminating from the outside was the only source of brightness....

My necklace suddenly glowed a dim light, and as I went nearer it glowed even more...

I went inside and touched the walls to find the switch, as I was about to flick a newly-found switch. The door closed revealing only the light of my necklace, but other than that it was pure darkness, I quickly turned on the switch and saw the most beautiful thing my eyes ever landed on....