~35

*Princess' POV*

I quickly rushed out the apartment, wearing winter clothes as I went out the apartment with a rushed expression. I made sure to wear the necklace as I clutched it before leaving. It glowed when I swooped the broken shards earlier, not surprising at all. I shrugged the memory off, then  I then tried to track where Jungkook went, identifying the similar places he passed....

Yes, I looked out the window and followed his tracks. And found out that he met up with Christine, as usual....

I went inside the store I went in a month ago, the store where I first met him....

'Cookie Paradise....' 

I breathed a nervous sigh, reminiscing each moment....

Somehow, as I went in the small shop. I began to feel a heavy weight in my chest, it somehow made my eyes water as I remembered a faint memory....

'I remember being here with Bami, I remember her whining about how I have so many stuffed animals, I remember her complaining about not having egg tarts, I remember when she looked so happy when I bought her food....'

I giggled and wiped a tear away, those were good memories to keep....

"Then I guess I'll take it...." I heard a girl's voice as I hid behind an aisle...

I peeped through a small space between the stuffed animals. There, I saw Jungkook with Christine...

I do admit, it hurts seeing him smile just by seeing her do something simple....

But Jungkook looked far from okay, he is very pale and looked like he could faint any minute. Adding to the case, he began coughing repeatedly as I stood here with a worried face....

But as she turned around and smiled, he immediately hid his coughing and smiled warmly. I think she ushered him to follow her out the store, he followed her from the back. But he began coughing again but only a little more quiet this time....

Tch, I'm growing more worried by the minute. In addition to my uneasy feeling, he's not even wearing thick clothes!

'Tch, what am I doing here just watching?! He's sick....'

I then decided to stand up and follow them, my sneaky mode suddenly turned on....

"Are you okay Kookie? You look really pale...." They stopped at a light post, the snow falling. And I hid behind an alley

"Yeah, just a little cold. Other than that, I'm fine...." He smiled

"Thank you...." She whispered as they both hugged

I can tell that Jungkook was feeling warm, he looked so relaxed in her arms. I really envy them, they love each other so much....

I shook my head, 'Stop thinking about yourself Princess, he's sick....'

They bid farewell to each other, sending such love using their eyes....

I saw a small shine through my jacket, only to see the necklace glowing again. But almost as if I understood it, it seemed sad. And my heart seemed to beat the same rhythm as the glow, strange...

As Christine finally hailed a taxi and drove off probably back to her house, I took a step towards where the sniffing and coughing Jungkook was....

I was about to lightly tap his shoulder to gain his attention, but suddenly, he fainted...

I'm not strong, In fact, I'm not even able to carry heavy things...

But this is such a surprise, I didn't fall when he suddenly fainted in front of me. It's almost as If I'm strong enough....

Or he's just light....

I brushed the thought off as I removed my beanie, scarf, jacket and mittens off of me, I put the clothes on Jungkook so he would be warm....

Cause dang, his temperature is really high, and his whole body was shaking. This made me two times more worried

I then tried my best to carry him back home, with my shaking body due to the cold weather. I piggy-backed him as I struggled to maintain balance, because if not, we would fall into the cold floor.  I managed to get attention from people whom I passed, but none of them seem to help with my struggling....

My knees were growing more tired every step, considering I only walked for 10 minutes. And the cold weather isn't even helping....

I began to feel a little dizzy,y vision blurring as my frozen lips were breathing heavily. I can't seem to know what was happening, as I grew more weaker...

"Princess!" I heard someone

I stopped my tracks while panting heavily, sweat couldn't even trickle down my forehead since it's really cold...

"Yah, why are you carrying him alone? And why are you only wearing a shirt and pants?!" Hoseok oppa said as he transferred Jungkook on his back...

"T-Take him home...." I managed to say before everything seems to black out....

0=====[]=====0=====[]=====0

"Dear one...."

I immediately fluttered my eyes open, I heard a really familiar voice which caused my sudden awake...

I looked around, only to see nothing, pitch black, blank...

And again, only the necklace was making me see....

"Does it hurt?"

A sudden light shone in front of me as it swallowed me like a gigantic whale....

Then, I adjusted to the light. Seeing the scene back at the apartment....

Of course, it's Jungkook and Christine hugging. Not a surprise at all....

The necklace was glowing a dull light, reflecting what I've felt. In addition to that, it made a little crack around it's right wing....

Another scene flashed before me....

It was when they fed each other ice cream, while saying cute nicknames to each other. And of course, Kookie....

It made another crack to the necklace and to my heart....

I tried to shake my head so many times just to avoid seeing these sceneries, but no matter how much I try to escape reality, I can't....

"Why fight when you know you can't keep up?"

Oh, this one's the worst. I had clutch my eyes just to stop myself from tearing up....

'C'mon Princess, think....' I ushered to myself as I was thinking of something to distract me....

Where's Jungkook when you need him?