~39

*3rd Person's POV*

"You care for her more than me?"

Everything was deadly quiet, only the sounds of the angry mysterious waves the sea had. It was so sudden, they even forgot the broken lady in a little girl's body....

They all anticipated for the boy's answer, all eyes on him....

Jungkook seemed shocked and confused, he was speechless at Princess's sudden question. He couldn't answer directly, he was thinking thrice....

He looked at the crying girl, almost falling off the platform. He cared for her, that's for sure. Her whole body was trembling, she was horrified about all this and Jungkook couldn't help....

He adverted his gaze to the girl who was grabbing Christine's hair forcefully, making the poor girl wince in pain. Jungkook looked closely at her eyes, but to him, it looked soulless and angry. It wasn't the Princess he learned to love....

"Jungkook, you don't have to answer...."

He looked at the little girl he accidentally have forgotten, she was looking down while fiddling with her small fingers. Her voice was a bit shaky and innocent, but it was clear to him

He peeked down to see her eyes, only to see sadness. But she was smiling while doing it, she looked so small and soft...

There, he saw 'her' eyes. The ones that are filled with concern and care, the eyes that made him calm and loved....

'I think I've seen those eyes before...'

Although he was confused, mentally and physically tired. He stood up and patted the little girl's head, he smiled at her.He looked back up to meet the smirking girl's eyes, he breathed out a heavy sigh and said....

"Eunha says I don't have to choose, so I won't.... " he calmly said...

Princess clutched Christine's hair more painfully, causing Christine's tears again to fall endlessly. It made Jungkook regret his answer earlier, while 'Eunha' was staring at them in complete shock....

"If you care about her...." So-called 'Princess' trailed

"Then go catch her..." She smirked and threw her off, causing her to fall into the dark sea

Princess inside little Eunha had nothing to do but scream, her tears fell. Jungkook ran with full speed to try and catch Christine before she completely fell into the water....

Princess was smirking, she knew he wouldn't make it on time to catch her. And even if he would, both of them would fall into the water....

'This can't be happening....'

Princess's laughing was heard, Jungkook's cry of worry was heard, Chrsrine's scream of fear was heard, and Eunha's necklace began to glow....

'I don't want Eunha to turn evil, not Christine to get hurt, nor Jungkook to suffer this much....'

Eunha clutched her eyes shut and tried to clear off her mind, she eased her breath before opening her eyes again...

She expected everything to turn everything back to the way it was, back when everything was still okay. But she was wrong, so wrong....