~32

*Jungkook's POV*

"Say ahh~" Christine said lovingly while she fed me

"Ahh~" I opened my mouth gladly as she fed me the chocolate-flavored ice cream

Jimin and Celsie were in front of us, eating some ice cream too. But she seemed gloomy, well...

I'm really glad Christine came back, I mean, I do miss her a lot. To the fact that I almost forgot that I have a girlfriend....

"G-Guys, we'll go ahead okay? Bami's waiting..." Princess muttered as both her and Jimin stood up and bid farewell...

"See ya..." Hyung ruffled my hair as they went out...

"Who's Bami?" Christine asked

"Their late friend..." I smiled

"She died?" She innocently asked

"Yeah...."

"May I ask what's the cause?" She said, carefully

"Well, bastards shot her. She was saving her other friend from being killed, causing her to pass instead...." I mumbled barely inaudible

"Oh, I'm sorry...." She said softly....

"It's okay...." I smiled and kissed her cheek, which caused her to blush

"You're cute...." I cooed and pinched her cheeks...

"H-Hey, st-stop that...." She tried to remove my hand away...

Well, which earned another peck from me...

"Jungkook!" She blushed harder

"I love you...." I mumbled

She blushed before replying, "I love you too...."

But I swear, something twitched in me. I felt like I've said those words before, but to a different person....

And almost as if I'm crazy or something, because I hear faint voices....

'It's your passion
Not your vision....'

0=====[]=====0=====[]=====0

*Princess' POV*

"Stupid...." I mumbled and kicked on a small rock on the way to Bami

"Stupid...." I said again and kicked another rock

"Stupid..." Another kick

"Stupid...." Another rock

"Stu—"

"What's with you and that word today?" Jimin abruptly stopped walking, which made me stop too

"It just suits me...." I sighed

"It's about Jungkook again, isn't it?" He asked while smirking

I didn't respond, but continued walking and kicking little rocks—without saying 'stupid' over and over again though....

Jimin didn't speak either, but caught up with me. We walked in silence, it's a bit awkward though. Gosh, please take me away....

"You have feelings for him, don't you?" He said which made me stop....

'Yeah, I do. True to the fact that I confessed to him when he was chained up and was still limited to be human...'

"N-No, I don't. I'm just a bit hurt because, I-I mean. He has a-a girlfriend? A-And I—we didn't know..." Clearly, I wasn't making any sense....

"Princess, Princess, Princess...." Jimin shook his head and proceed to go inside the cemetery...

"Wait, you go in first, I'll buy her flowers...." He stopped and skipped away, probably going to a flower shop

I just said a small 'okay' before heading straight to meet my Best friend....

As I passed many tombstone, I began to wonder how their life is now in heaven, or how they are now protecting their loved ones. I'm sure they're happy up there, along with my ancestors...

But as I got closer to Bami's grave, I saw two familiar figures talking happily with each other. With my curiosity, I eavesdropped on their conversation by hiding behind a tall tree near them...

"Oh, and she has this such tomboyish way! Like I even mistaken her once as a guy!" Jungkook laughed

"Well, she looks really girly on her photo...." Christine giggled

As I opened my mouth a little as she said that, boy if Bami heard it, she'd freak. And as if on cue, the wind got a little strong....

"Well, I guess everyone has a girly side. But yours is the best..." I heard Jungkook softly say as he rubbed his nose in hers, I flinched a little at the sight

'Damn, I hate this little hope in my heart....'

"Awwww, that's sweet Kookie...." She smiled and pecked his cheek, which caused him to blush..

'I thougt he hates being called Kookie?'

"That's a cute nickname...." He chuckled and hugged her warmly...

And time passed by, they broke their hug and locked each other's gazes. And as if in a drama, they were both leaning in....

I really can't take it, but I don't know why I kept staring at them with watery eyes....

"Don't look...." I hear someone whisper gently as he covered my eyes...

I was about to scream and actually kick him in the balls, but he mentioned his name in such a soft way...

"It's me Wangbi, don't worry...." He made me look at him as he gave me a slight smile....

I hugged him, like my life depended on it. This felt like a déjà vu to me, I'm hugging him while he caressed my back, me sobbing in his shoulder while he was speaking soft assuring words... 

"J-Jin, do you think I'm this emo? Do you think I'm overreacting to the fact that the one I love is kissing another girl? One that is more kind, strong and more pretty than me? Tell me Jin, please...."  I sobbed in his shoulder

"Wangbi, we all have feelings. I get that you have such a fragile heart, I get that you care so much about the person who makes you happy, I get that you get hurt just by seeing you love go farther away. We all have felt that, even I have. But you know, there's different people in the world. Others who cover up their emotions very well, while the others are just can't hide it very well...." He whispered in my ear

"Thank you...." I said as I glanced at my back...

Seeing them still kissing passionately, like they have limited kisses only. It hurts too much....

"Hey, stop hurting yourself. If it hurts, don't look and just stare at me. Okay?" He tilted my head on his way again...

"But I wanna watch...." I know, I'm crazy...

"You're too precious to be hurt Wangbi, almost everyone cares for you. I know you're friend up there is helping get through this, stay strong. It's just a kiss...." He hugged me...

Yeah Princess, just a kiss....