~20

*Jimin's POV*

"I don't get why he killed himself...." I asked

"....killed himself?" She chuckled

"Yeah, I mean. He should've thought of something else—"

"YOU THINK HE KILLED HIMSELF?! ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID PARK JIMIN?! MY BROTHER DIED BECAUSE HE WANTED ME TO BE HAPPY! HE KNEW THAT I LOVED YOU SINCE THE START, AND YOU ARE JUST THIS DUMB TO ACTUALLY PUT IT ON HIS FAULT?! I HAD TO CHOOSE! BUT WHEN I WAS GOING TO PICK HIM, HE MADE ME CHOOSE YOU! AND I DIDN'T EVEN COMPLAIN! I LOVE YOU PARK JIMIN! AND HE KNEW THAT! AND GUESS WHAT? YOU GOT A FUCKING AMNESIA FOR FUCKING FIVE YEARS! I TRIED TO HELP BUT YOU JUST COULDN'T SEE THAT! HE DIED BECAUSE I LOVED YOU!"

"B-But"

"But what?! Tell me that you didn't know?! That you're sorry?! Is that fucking it?!"

The tears were falling from her eyes like waterfalls, her fist clenched and red liquid oozing from her palm. I could see the hurt and loneliness in her eyes, I've never seen her like this...

"...but I guess, no matter how much I've been in pain. I still couldn't shake off the feelings that are still here, I still couldn't forget. The pain was still fresh and bleeding. Sometimes, I wish Woozi hyung was here, I wish he was here to say that I shouldn't be like this, I wish he was here to tell me to be strong, I wish he was here to stand up for me, to tell me that he wouldn't talk to me for a week if I kept being like this, hug me when I'm sad, but no matter what I do, I can't turn back time. Nor can I erase what I've seen or felt...."

She stood up, leaving me here all alone. 4:30 am in a quiet cemetery...

"I'm sorry Bami...."

That was the first time I saw her so broken, so lonely. The Bami I knew would never breakdown like that, she always showed us her tough self. But I guess she's hiding something worse than we thought.....

Was I too dumb to even notice her? The way she treats me? The way she talks to me?

"JimJim...."

"Yes Woozi hyung?"

"What would your reaction be if my little sister liked you?"

"Well, you promise you won't be mad?"

"Of course...."

"I'd be extremely happy, I like your sister hyung...."

I clutched my head of the sudden pain I was feeling...

"Jimin?" I heard someone at the door

"Yeah?"

"Have you seen Bami?"

I quickly jolted up at that question, I went to the door and saw a worried-looking  Celsie...

"She's not here, Hopie and I have searched the whole apartment...."

"Hopie?"

"Hoseok..." She blushed

"Oh right, you guys are a thing..." I sighed

"Have you told Suga hyung? Taehyung and Rapmon hyung?" I asked

"They're still asleep...."

"What if she wants to go for a walk?"