~21

*Princess' POV*

"Jungkook!"

Once I arrived back, dashing right into my room. I saw Jungkook lying on the floor, his arm torn away from his body. I quickly went near him and asked what happened....

"What do you think? I was trying to get that darn book and see somethin' useful. But of course, the frame on your table suddenly fell and hit my arm...." He gritted

I turned to look at the broken shards near my table, it was really broke to pieces. And I noticed that it was the picture frame of Mingyu and Woozi oppa, I felt uneasy about this. I felt like something happened to someone, and I wasn't there, maybe just a feeling though. But it still made me shiver. But remembered Jungkook, so I shook off the uneasy feeling and cleaned up the mess....

"I'll sew you up, don't worry...." I picked him up and scrambled through the room's drawers and eventually found a sewing kit...

"Ouch!"

"I'm sorry...."

"Would you be more gentle?!"

"I'm sorry...."

I was almost done patching him up, but he spoke...

"Did something tell you that I was hurt?"

"The necklace glowed, I felt something was wrong...." I then finished

I looked at the calendar on my room....

It's already Wednesday, I have to go back home before it's prom night....

"Princess?"

I hummed in response

"Will I ever turn back?"

That question hit me, will he? I don't know, but I'll make sure he will. I'll try my hardest to turn him back, after all, I have another reason....

"You will Jungkook, and I'll make sure of that...."

Just then my necklace glowed again, and then it all became dark....

I felt something under me as I slowly began to wake up, I rubbed my eyes. Adjusting to the surroundings, and I noticed that we haven't moved from our last position. And worse, Jungkook was awake. I widened my eyes and immediately got off of him...

"Is my chest really comfy?" He asked in a teasing tone

"Sh-Shut it...." I blushed as he chuckled

I looked around, and I saw that me and Jungkook were surrounded by strange/unique looking plants and flowers. And to add to the situation, there were fireflies surrounding the place. It was really beautiful, and pleasing to the eyes. And it looked like we were in a jungle, it's a bit confusing...

"Where are we?" I asked

"I don't know, I've never seen this place...." He stood up

I just realized that our outfits changed, I wasn't wearing my pants and blouse anymore, Jungkook didn't even wear his white shirt anymore. I was now wearing a white dress and my hair was braided, while he was wearing a formal white polo and black pants. And I could feel the grass in my feet, meaning we didn't have any shoes on...

"Why did we suddenly change?" He asked and examined himself

"I don't know...."

Just then I freaked out, I wasn't wearing the necklace anymore...

"Jungkook! The necklace is gone!"

"What?!"

Almost like an earth quake, the ground shook and out balanced us. Making us fall into each other again, but this time, Jungkook was above me...

I blushed crimson red, so did he. This situation is so awkward, and the stopped shaking. Making us see each other's faces....

I didn't know why, but it felt so nice. It felt just the same as before, but I guess the surroundings made it feel more drama-like.....

Just then I spotted a butterfly hovering above Jungkook, It looked a lot like my necklace....

"Look..." I pointed behind him as he looked

The butterfly then went away, and something told me to follow it. And I guess Jungkook felt the same, and dragged me up to follow the butterfly. The veiny plants weren't helping as we passed, some of them are just too pointy that some hit my arms causing it to bleed and I hissed in pain of so many times I've been hit. I became worried that Jungkook might have been injured, so while running, I watched him as he dodged every sharp edge....

At least he wasn't hurt, that was enough for me to relax....

As we finally came through it and we saw the same grassy plains as before, the air was making my arms more numb than before, I didn't know some hit my legs too, causing me to fall on the ground. But I forgot that my hands were interlocked with his, that he sensed that I was going to fall and caught me....

"What the fuck happened to you?" He asked as he looked at some of my cuts

Almost like my lips were sealed, I couldn't make out the words I needed to say. As I looked into his worried and confused brown eyes, it felt like he really cared...

"You can still walk right? So I don't have to carry you...."

Never mind, he's more worried for his human self...

I smiled, "Of course I can...." I tried to stand up, a few limps wouldn't hurt...

"Good, now let's get goin'." He said and went to follow the butterfly, as I limped behind him....

As the butterfly hovered around him, it slowly touched his face...

He slowly lost consciousness as I quickly went to him and caught him before he fell to the ground, although I hissed in pain when I made contact to the grass....

"Jungkook!" I wiggled his face, but he didn't respond. I felt a little thing land on my back as I blacked out...

0=====[]=====0=====[]=====0

Well, this is some useless shit...

I'll make the next chap better, dun worry ;)

~Lazy-ass writer