~11

You guys might want to re read the last chapter, I edited it. So you guys won't be confused, oh and only read the almost last part. Thanks!

*Jungkook's POV*

I heard a door being opened, but silence came. The door suddenly banged and made an echoing voice, it ringed in my ear.

Soon I heard a switch being flicked and a small gasp, the bag I was in is now unzipped as Princess brought me out and hugged me loosely, and to see....

A grassy plain? And butterflies coming out of a jar?

The place was dark, and only the glowing butterflies lighted the entire place

The place was dark, and only the glowing butterflies lighted the entire place. I had to admit....

It was beautiful....

The butterflies reminded me of the time when I was just a kid, no worries, carefree, and human. I missed walking, I missed having long arms, I missed my growing hair that I would cut every month, I missed myself. It's lonely being stuck here, like being imprisoned to a jail that involves your life.....

The butterflies flew everywhere, multiplying and adding more. It looked absolutely stunning....

Soon, the butterflies were now more than hundreds. And it illuminated the grassy land....

It surrounded us both, making us see it more clearly....

I suddenly looked up to Princess....

And I think I just thought that she.....

Was beautiful, just like the butterflies.....

She was looking above, mouth slightly open. The way the butterflies lighted her face, making her eyes sparkle. How her braided hair was almost dancing against the wind that cooled the atmosphere, a soft, small smile formed her lips as she tightened her hug. And as she made that action, the necklace around her neck glowed brighter....

"This is beautiful...." She gaped

"Yeah....." I replied as we stayed in that position

A butterfly, in a different color, was floating smoothly, not far above us....

It went near Princess, as she held out her hand, waiting for it to land....

And that beautiful creation suddenly turned so horrifying....

The butterflies were gone, and it only showed darkness. Not even Princess' glowing necklace can be seen....

An ear piercing scream was heard, due to the sudden sound, Princess accidentally dropped me. Falling in the grass, but Princess wasn't there anymore....

"Kookie oppa!"

Wait, I know that voice...

"Kookie oppa!"

"Umji?!"

"Oppa help me!"

"I'm coming!" I said as I ran, even though I have very small legs, I ran...

I collapsed, due to my legs tiredness....

Someone appeared in front of me, it made me grit my teeth...

"Abigail...."

She only chuckled and soon....

I saw that she was holding Umji's hair, while my little sister was crying...

"Oppa, please help me...." She cried

"Let her go!" I said and walked near her

".....remember, the days you hurt me...." She said and disappeared

"AAAAAHHHHH/SHIT!"

Loud screams were heard...

I looked at Princess, and she was still wearing her pajamas, with wide eyes....

"It was just a dream?" We both said in unison....

We both panted heavily, due to the bad dream—nightmare to be exact. It was too much for me, I couldn't handle it anymore. Seeing her, the girl I only loved, being hurt so bad. Princess' necklace was now glowing, on and off like...

I felt my tears swarm my face, making it wet. I sobbed, why was this happening to me....

I felt Princess gently brought me near to her, and hugged me. Caressing my back, not speaking. I shed more tears and curled in to the hug.

"I'm not in the position to ask what's wrong, so I'll just give you a hug, to make you feel at least a little better...." She said

I'm a bit glad that she was the one Abigail chose, even though she's really annoying, she has a kind heart....

I soon stopped crying after a few minutes and looked up to her....

"Thanks...."

*Princess' POV*

It's really painful to see such a cocky person, being so sad. It hurts me, so much. I don't know what he's feeling right now, he saw her sister, her lost sister....

Yes I knew, I was there. But again, I couldn't do anything. My legs felt like being glued to the ground, and my whole body felt like it's being paralyzed...

It was my fault, if I only did something....

"Hey Princess...."

"Yes?"

"Can we visit the cemetery?" He asked, looking down....

"Alright, but can I invite my friends? I think Bami wants to visit her little brother too..." I asked

"It's not here in Busan....."

"Then, where?"

"Seoul...."