~37

Jungkook looked around her room, feeling weird as usual...

'Why am I here?' That question always ran through his mind every minute

As he looked around, he spotted a blank space between the stuffed animals. Curious he is, touched the spot. The next second, everything was a mess....

Princess's bed was flipped over, her stuffed animals were torn scattered everywhere, her books ripped apart, drawers scattered. Even her wardrobe was broken in half....

In short, everything was a complete mess....

He stood there shocked, he closed his eyes and opened them again...

The view now made him more confused....

A classroom?

I looked around again....

But I saw a table, there was a notebook and a pen. Placed neatly on a chair, and a bag on the chair. I went near that familiar chair, and examined it. But now, he was more aware that if he touched it, there's a chance that everything will be destroyed again...

The pen had Princess's initials, so did her pen. Jungkook's mind was now more mixed when he saw her bag opened....

It looked awfully familiar....

Even his awareness wasn't enough, his curiosity got the best of him. He touched the bag and again, everything was in chaos....

The chairs and tables were broken as he expected, but the blackboard remained clean. It had a writing on it....

  ——————————————
|      She Loved You So Much      |
  ——————————————

0=====[]=====0=====[]======0

*Jungkook's POV*

He went to many different familiar places. Like; a library, a blue colored room, a hall, a butterfly park and many more. But two places ticked off my mind....

Why was I in front of my sister's grave? And why was I in Eunha's house?

Now, I was back at the grassy plains again. Awfully confused and frustrated at the same time, damn I couldn't even get what I'm feeling right now...

I think for the fifteenth time, a light appeared. And I again mindlessly followed it....

I grunted and stopped when everything turned black...

'Let me guess, another unexpected place? And when I touch something, everything destroys itself? Yeah right...'

I snickered then opened my eyes, yup, unexpected....

"Jungkook?"

0=====[]=====0=====[]=====0

*3rd Person's POV*

The girl and the six boys had worried expressions in each of their faces, unable to stay still in the living room...

"They're asleep for a day and a half..." Yoongi sighed and rested his head on his hands...

"I'm worried, I think something's wrong...." Celsie breathed heavily as his boyfriend, Hoseok, hugged her from behind while both of them sat on a couch

"It's all Jungkook's fault..." Taehyung grunted

"Now, don't blame our maknae..." Namjoon, who was beside Taehyung, calmed him by caressing his back...

"Should we take them to the hospital? Who knows, they could be—"

Jimin was cut off, "No, leave them be..." Jin calmly said while crossing his arms

"What?! They could be dying and we wouldn't know that! I can't leave my best friend be the second Sleeping Beauty or something!" Celsie exclaimed as Hoseok held her down and caressed her shoulders lovingly

"How do you know that they're doing fine?" Namjoon asked calmly, but concern was written on his face

"They're put to a test..." Jin said, still calm

"What test?" Almost everyone asked simultaneously

Jin told them every single detail of the Cursed Love, not missing one bit of piece. As he clearly shared all of it to them, so they wouldn't be confused of everything that's happening right at the moment

"So, what now?" Taehyung asked

Jin sighed, "Let's just say, it's up to the both of them. It's their decision we need to depend on..."

Everyone else had a (derp) face on, completely oblivious to what Jin had just said...

"S-So, how long do you think they'll be asleep?" Jimin asked

All of them anticipated for their hyung's/ oppa's answer, a quick silence enveloping each of them...

Jin closed his eyes, looking for the right words to say, "There's two ways of waking up...."

All of them quietly listened and nodded their heads, eyebrows knitted together. Their thoughts wander to what might've happened to their friends, hearts racing and the atmosphere wasn't helping....

"One; if Wangbi can bring him back. Make him see that even if he forgot everything, the affection is still there. And to care for him even if his attitude is so shitty—"

"Pfft..." Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok snickered but Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin and Celsie glared at them which made them shut up quickly

"So my point is, If both Jungkook and Wangbi will succeed in fighting for their feelings, they'll be free and live with no worries..."

"So they're stuck?! How?!" Hoseok asked

"Abigail's testing both of them, we can't just jump in their heads and make things more better and easier..." Celsie replied to him

"The other one...." Jin sighed

"They can still wake up. But if one of them, or worst if both of them, gives up. If they stop fighting for their feelings, and neglect each other. They'll wake up....

.....forgetting each other...."

"Wait, how do you know all this?" Yoongi asked frustrated...

"Because...." Jin trailed

"I was Alexander, the first human to ever turn into a thing and turn back into a human. And still can remember everything from the Cursed Love...."

Jaws dropped, and they pulled a shocked look. They can't even make out the words that they were going to say, all blank...

But luckily Yoongi snapped, "Who helped you turn back?"

Jin smiled warmly, "The same girl that's fighting for Jungkook right now..."