~19

3 days left....

*Princess' POV*

"3 days...."

"Love is limited...."

"A spark shall make its mark....."

The words kept repeating in my head like a broken tape or something, I just couldn't brush it off. Knowing that our time has been shortened, and we aren't even close to the cure. I've been so stressed, I always felt like crying every time...

"I'll go out, I need some air...." I said to Jungkook and changed...

"Aunt, Uncle, Mingyu oppa, I'll be going out to feel the air...." I said and went out...

These challenges are making my feet numb, my lips dry, and my mind blank. Me and Jungkook have been through a lot lately, too many and it's only been 12 days since I started having this mission. I admit, it was hard and confusing. And I have to figure this out before time runs out, I feel so pressured. I need to chill, maybe just a sec...

I walked to the park, where it leads to the cemetery. I decided to visit it, since I haven't done much exploring here in Seoul....

I sat on a bench, near a big tree. I sighed and closed my eyes. Hearing children's laughter and adult's chattering. Most of the people here seem happy, like they didn't have any problems at all. I sometimes wish that I could be like them, carefree and jolly....

"Children are so cute, isn't it darling?"

As I heard a faint woman's voice, I opened my eyes to see a couple seated beside the bench where I am at. What surprised me, is that the man was super short, a dwarf maybe. And the girl was taller by 3-4 heads than him, but I guess that didn't matter...

"I wonder if we will be taking care of one...." The girl wondered

"Forgive me dear, I couldn't give you what you wanted..." The man said sadly

"It's okay dear, I still love you. No matter what you may be...." She said as they hugged

The scene I had witnessed made me think, I shouldn't be this selfish. Other people had it worse than me, I should be happy....

But I couldn't shake off the thought, that it reminded me of Jungkook and I. He was small and I was big, but I guess we didn't judge each other. After all, once he turns back, he'll be a head taller than me...

If he ever turns back...

"Isn't their relationship wonderful?"

I looked to see on my left, Jin...

"Hello Jin, It's nice to see you again...." I said

"Same as for me Wangbi....." He replied

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Just passing by, but I spotted you, so why not?"

"Oh...."

"You seem a bit down, want some treats? Ice cream to be specific?"

"I'd love that...." I smiled as we stood up and went near an ice cream stand. Jin bought us chocolate flavored ice creams, we sat back at the bench and admired the children...

"That kid is just too cute!" I squeled and pointed at a small girl

"Not as cute as you though...." He said

"Cheezy...." I said

"Hahaha, but look at that kid, he's more cute..." He pointed at a little boy

I suddenly sat there, frozen on my spot. The little boy jun was pointing earlier, had a bunny ear headband— gray to be specific— and was grinning towards his female friend—which was laughing to death— and made silly movements...

'Why do I keep seeing things that remind me of Jungkook?!'

"Aww, he's making her happy...."
Just then I noticed Jin look at me

"Is there something on my face?"

"Yeah..." He said and wiped the side of my mouth, I blushed (who wouldn't?)

We kept on looking at kids and imitating some of them and I actually had fun...

"I wonder why birds don't fly away when old people feed them, but when it's us they fly away! That's unfair!" I said

"Yeah, and I wonder why children act so cute...." Jin said

"It's normal Jin, we acted like than when we were kids!" I stated

"But I don't get until now, you still are sooooo cute!" He pinched my cheeks

"Kwin SheokJin! I'm going to turn into a burrdog! (Kim Seokjin! I'm going to turn into a bulldog!)" I said between pinches

"You are just too cute..." He stopped pinching me as I massaged my hurting cheeks...

"I'm sorry...." He said and kissed my cheek, which is why I suddenly widened my eyes...

"Whoops!" He said

"Hey, I just remembered a nice place in here. Come on! I'll show you!" He changed the topic and finished his last bite of his treat, I finished mine as he dragged me somewhere...

As we passed many trees that surrounded the corners of the park—looked almost like a jungle— , there came a view I've never seen before....

"Wow..."

I gaped at the sight before me, there was a big fountain with clear water sprouting from its mini tower. It was made by expensive looking tiles, and I don't think there are fishes living in the water....

"How did you find this place?" I asked

"I went into the woods once, and I suddenly stumbled here—which was connected to the park...."

"Check it out...." He dragged me near and let me touch the water...

It felt a little cold, but nice at the same time....

"You're necklace is glowing...." Jin said

I looked at it, it was. But something felt wrong, it glowed red....

"Princess?"

"Yes?"

"When the necklace glows... Come see me as soon as you can..."

I didn't know what got into me, but I dashed my way back to the house. Practically ignoring Jin's calls...