~22

I felt a soft fabric surrounding me as I smelt a familiar scent, I still wasn't used to anything yet, so I tossed and turned. But something feels a little off, shaking the thought of and decided to sleep again, someone pointed my arm...

"Hey...."

I jolted up quickly as I heard his voice, my heart beat raised as I saw him standing in front of me. He was looking right at me, a confused look....

"J-Jungkook?!"

"Who else?"

"Y-You're human!" I exclaimed

"Yeah, I— I am?" He asked

I examined my surroundings, I think I've woken up again from a dream. But, I'm back in Busan? I don't get it, I was in Seoul right? But everything else felt so real, and now that Jungkook turned back. I couldn't describe how happy I am knowing he's finally human again...

But does this mean my quest has ended? I guess it did. In a such surprising time...

"You're back!" I happily said and get out of the covers

He moved his arms and legs, checking if it was real, "I'm human again!"

The next thing he did shocked me, astonished maybe. He embraced me happily, gently squeezing me. He kept repeating 'I'm back!' More like ten times already, I'm glad he's okay now. He can finally go do things alone and free, not needing any help. He can ready go wherever he wants, not needing me to carry him...

The thing is, I don't feel anything special when I'm with him anymore. It's like, he isn't Jungkook. But I know he is, and now a human. Maybe I'll get used to this...

But I don't get it, shouldn't I be happy? He is now cured and happy. But I don't know why I feel a little down, maybe I'll just miss him...

It took me a while, but I returned his hug as we stayed in that position...

"Princess?" He asked

"Yeah?"

"You're hair smells so nice...."

I suddenly pushed him away gently, I touched his forehead neck and cheeks...

"Jungkook are you okay? You're not sick right?" I said worried

"Why? Is complementing you a crime?" He said and held my hands which was on his cheeks

"I-It's just so unlike you...." I said

"Well, I never got the chance to say all the things I wanted to..." He said and slowly removed my hands from his face, and held it...

"What do you want to say?" I asked

"That you're beautiful..." He smiled

Kim Wangbi, Jungkook complemented you and genuinely smiled. He is slowly turning crazy and must be reported, in a mental hospital...

"U-Uh, okay?" I said

"I never knew that you were so cute!" He said and pinched my cheeks

"U-Uh, how about we go outside?" I asked

"Sure thing...." He said and intertwined our hands...

What the?

Why do I smell something fishy? Something's unusual. But I don't trust my feels, so I'll just ignore it...

We went out the room and saw no one in, I checked the other rooms—still not breaking from our intertwined hands— and saw no one there, I just shrugged my shoulders and went downstairs. There, I saw Celsie and Jimin kissing on the couch, I quickly stopped (which also made Jungkook stop)  and looked at them wide-eyed....

They seem to have noticed us, "Oh, babe. Princess's here with Jungkook...." Celsie smiled as Jimin looked at our direction...

"Y-You guys are dating?" I stuttered while I was clutching Jungkook's hand...

"Oh, Jimin confessed to me when you were gone to Daegu...." Celsie smiled as Jimin hugged her from the waist....

'Huh? I thought Celsie liked Hobi oppa? And like, Jimin likes Bami?' I thought

"Daegu? Last time I checked, I went to Seoul...." I said confused

"O-Oh, right Seoul!" She said and scratched her head, people are off these days...

"Where's the others?" I asked

"Oh, Taehyung oppa went on a date with Bami. Isn't that right babe?...." Jimin said and looked at Celsie as she nodded

I couldn't believe it, Taehyung? He was still in the stage of moving on, why is he dating Bami? Don't tell me, is he playing with her? But I know Bami likes someone else, maybe they're using each other as a rebound?

'Something's really fishy....'

"Namjoon and Yoongi hyung?"

"Oh, they're practising their new song. You know, being the vocals and all...." She smiled

'Wait, what? I thought both of them are rappers?'

"Okay? U-Uh, have fun you two..." I said and waved off, I dragged Jungkook out the apartment...

"Something's wrong...." I said to him

"There's absolutely nothing wrong...." He smiled and attempted to kiss me...

I quickly avoided him, I don't know why. I usually feel something I don't know and stay frozen, now, I don't think he's Jungkook. I mean, he's nice, and sweet, and actually caring. I don't get it...

"U-Uh, wanna go stroll?" He asked shyly

'Why isn't he cocky anymore? I feel something....'

I nodded and examined the surroundings, relaxing of the view. I felt the fresh air hit my face as I closed my eyes, letting my mind wander off...

I certainly feel something wrong, I just couldn't explain it. I mean, Celsie and Jimin dating? Bami and Taehyung a thing? Namjoon and Yoongi oppa as vocalists? Can you believe that? Well, they can improve, but I thought they were more skilled in rapping? Ugh, why is this so confusing?!

"Oh look, it's Bami and Taehyung...." Jungkook pointed

I looked at the direction he was pointing and doubted my eyes...

Bami was wearing a pink short dress and 6-inched heals with her hair tied neatly in a bun, and Taehyung was wearing a simple attire and held Bami in the waist....

'What the heck?! Bami never wears pink! She can't even walk straight only in a 4-inch heels! That's for sure!'

"U-Uh, let's go...." I said and dragged him to a nearby park, where we entered and sat at a bench

"Jungkook, come on. This literally can't be true...." I said

"Well, you have seen her and him right?" He said and scratched his head

"Why are you all acting so weird?" I said confused

"Look, listen Kim Wangbi—"

"Wait....

You never call me my real name, you don't even know what my last name is...."