~23

"W-What do you mean?" Jin stuttered

"What I mean is, I never told you my real name, nor have you asked...." I said

"O-oh I-I uhmm—"

"You what?"

"You're friends call you Wangbi right?! Y-Yeah! That's it!" He said quickly

'I'm not buying that lie Jungkook....'

"Oh, r-right...." I said

"So what I was about to say is...." He trailed

"I love you Kim Wangbi, and I would do anything for you...." He said and hugged me so tight...

But there weren't butterflies anymore, there weren't anything special at all...

"I don't get it, why would you like me?" I asked

"Look, Kim Wangbi. You're beautiful just the way you are, just because girls wear make up, they're already pretty, you have that natural look. And besides, you're kind and smart, any guy would love to be with you...." He answered

A spark shall make it's mark....

Then it suddenly tinged....

"It contains lies and tricks to avoid the solution, it can be very risky...."

Now, I'm positively sure....

I pushed him away with all my might, which caused him to fall hard on the ground. There is no reason for the interaction anymore, looked at him in confidence....

"You're not Jungkook, are you?" I said sternly

"W-What do you mean?" He asked

"You're not Kookie...." I said

"W-Who's Kookie?"

"I knew it!!!" I literally screamed at his face

"I am Jungkook!" He retorted

"No you're not! I know you're Jin!" I said

He froze quickly on his spot, his confidence and determination dying down. I knew I hit the bonus spot, I figured him out....

"Why?" I asked

He didn't speak...

"Then if you're Jin, that means... What I saw isn't even real!" I said shocked

I get it now, all of this isn't real. I was trapped in the opposite world, no wonder Jimin and Celsie was together, no wonder Bami and Taehyung was dating, and no wonder both Yoongi and Namjoon oppa are vocalists!

"Where's Jungkook?" I ask panicked

"I-I don't know!" He said

But I noticed something in his polo's pocket...

I went near him and grabbed the object inside his pocket....

"Why do you have this?" I said and showed him the blue necklace I once had....

"I-I don't—"

"Wait......" I cut him off as I deeply remembered something....

"Limit is Love
Love is limited
Find the cure
And be sure...."

The I contain is limited, I have to find the right one or I'll get it wrong and everything will fall....

"I'll count to three
So you'll be free
But it's not always what we want
There's also a twist in the plot...."

The three days, three days of how I need to turn him back. But there's always a twist in every story, in this case, what I'm facing now is one of the challenges....

"Small wings
And heartfelt feelings
It's your passion
Not your vision...."

Small wings, and feelings. I finally realized that my feelings are somehow connected to this object in my hand. And I see the opposite, but I feel otherwise...

I think I'm getting close....

"There's a clock
Tick tock tick tock
And a spark
Shall make it's mark...."

I always knew that my mission was limited, shortened even. But now, I can't track the time....

And I always feel a spark whenever I'm with him, whenever he let's me carry him, whenever he needs any help, whenever he needs me....

I think I have a thing for Kookie.....

Now I know the reason why I don't want him to leave, it's because I have grown attached to him. I can't bear to see him suffer, nor can I bear to see him alone and sad...

"I have to find Jungkok...." I said and clutched which is now in glow....

"Wait, Wangbi...." Jungkook— or more likely Jin— was holding me back....

"Jin, please I need to find him...." I begged

"I'm so sorry about this, but please be careful...." He said and hugged me...

"Thank you Jin, I'll get you out of this too. I'm almost there...." I said

"And Wangbi..." He added

"Yeah?"

"Remember, whatever you see isn't real...." He said and suddenly turned to dust...

"I'll get you out of this mess Jin, don't worry...." I said and ran to find Jungkook

Ugh, Stupid Wangbi. How can I find him when I don't even know where he is? There must be some tracking device or something....

As I thought that while walking, the necklace I was holding glowed...

"Oh, so you're the tracking device...." I giggled and walked a little faster

Every time I walk near a place or thing, It sometimes glow brighter or duller. So I guess I'm playing hot and cold, it confuses me sometimes...

I saw a dark alley, which I can't see very well. And it shocked me....

"J-Jimin?!" I said and ran to him...

There was blood everywhere, but there was more blood oozing from his heart portion. And I don't see any sign of life in him any more....

"Remember, whatever you see isn't real...."

I breathed a heavy sigh and closed my eyes, "Jimin is still alive, this isn't real...."

When I opened my eyes again, I didn't see any trace of blood nor Jimin. I guess it's okay now, I smiled and went back to find Jungkook

As I walked near an old apartment, the necklace glowed more...

I walked inside it and I admit, it's a bit creepy. I followed the necklace's brighter glow and stopped at the end of the hallway where there was a gray door...

The necklace was going crazy, blinking on and off like it's about to blow. I guess I found Jungkook, but I heard noises....

"You're so much better than her...."

"Yeah, and he can't even give me what I need..."

"Come one babe...."

"Ah, you're so hot...."

"And you're seriously more sexy than Princess ...."

Once I got in, I couldn't believe my eyes...

I wish I could do the same thing I did earlier, but this was just too painful for me....

As the necklace cracked a little, so did my heart...

"Jungkook?"