~24

"Jungkook?"

I teared as I saw the scene unfold before me, I can't handle it. Though this isn't my first time falling for someone, I'm still weak inside....

"Who is she?...." The girl said and grabbed Jungkook

I just literally saw Jungkook making out with a girl and nit stopping, can you imagine that? They're into even more dirty stuff, and they didn't even mind that I was here....

"She's no one, I don't know her...." Jungkook said and began to kiss her hungrily

As he said that, the crack on the necklace grew bigger....

I wish I could scream at their faces, I wish I was more strong so I could push them away, I wish I could tell them to stop, I wish I was tough so I wouldn't cry. There were so many things I wanted to do right now, but me being a weakling, just cried....

"I just realized that I love you Jungkook, I'm sorry if I took so long....." I said and fell down on my knees and let the tears invade my face, I covered my wet face and remembered the times when he was still a stuffed animal...

"I told you my name's not Kookie, it's Jungkook...."

"I'm hot right?"

"Who the fuck is that?"

I chuckled bitterly, why did I fall for someone who didn't even notice me? But I guess, love makes us do things that we normally don't....

"Finally...."

As someone said that, I looked up. The scene earlier was gone and I saw darkness, the broken pendant wasn't glowing anymore. I was afraid, not because I was in the dark, but because I was alone again....

The tears continued, followed by sobs and sniffs. No wonder Jungkook hates me, I'm such a crybaby...

"Don't cry....." Someone said

I looked again and saw Jin smiling at me....

"Hurry Wangbi, there's 10 minutes left...." He said and disappeared

"J-Jin, wait!" I said and cried harder

I'm confused, I have ten minutes to what? I don't know what to do, I'm close to give up...

"Kim Wangbi....."

I looked up again and saw Abigail kneeling in front of me...

Who knew that she was so beautiful, and had an angel-like face. Unlike her before., now she's younger

"I once had felt this...." She smiled

"I understand why you've cursed him...." I sniffed

"Oh yes, Jeon Jungkook was such a gambler of hearts. I need to teach him a lesson... " she said

"But he just wants to be happy, he lost his parents, his sister. M-Maybe I can still help him...." I sobbed, despite the heartbreak I'm feeling....

"Young child...." Abigail called

"Yes?"

"Do you love the cursed bunny?" She asked which made me think...

I admitted it earlier, I do. Though I fell for such a short time, I couldn't get my head straight when we're close. Even when he's cruel sometimes, I understand that he just wants to enjoy life. He's supposed to be a problem, and I'm the one who needs to fix him....

He has these eyes that plead for happiness, he has the mouth that speaks sadness, he has these actions that made me fall for him deeper....

"Yes, I love him...."