Chapter Two.

***MELODY POV***

I nearly fell a lot of times,and its only seven thirty and I'm already tired.

"Okay now,Emmett's turn"I said to Rose.

Rose rolled her eyes.

"That sucks to be human.Right?"Rose teased.

It was my time to roll my eyes,soon Emmett joined us and I slowly joined Edward at the table and sat face to face with him.

"Already tired?"He chuckled.

"Yeah,the flight drained me and I don't feel my feet anymore."

"I... "Edward frowned "I wanted to show you something after prom."

"Well... for me prom is already finished" I said "But it's fine with me if you want to dance or stay longer"

"Come on then"He said grabbing me and helping me to walk towards the car.

"Where are we going?"I asked while I realised that he still did not told me.

"Surprise."He said.

"You knew that I would want to leave prom early?"I asked shocked.

"Well,Alice did,but yeah I could have guess"He said laughing.

"You can close your eyes for instance,I'll wake you up when we arrived" He said putting his hand on my knee.

"You're sure?"I said and closed my eyes.

"Sleep"He murmured.

Recently I did not get much time to sleep,I really wanted to have a dance with Edward but tiredness was stronger.I put my head against the cold window and let
my muscles relax as I put my hand on Edward's hand which was on my knee.

***EDWARD POV***

My hand was burning on Melody's knee,but it was burning in an amazing way.It's like she was the heat I've been needing all my life.

As I stopped the car I looked at her and she was deeply sleeping,one strand of hair was on her forehead and I slowly removed it putting it behind her ears.

Maybe I should let her sleep?She seems so at peace and the fact that she stayed with me in the bathroom to talk and had a long flight,she must be exhausted but still she accepted to go to prom for Rose.She cares too much for other's happiness that sometimes she sacrifices hers... she is ready to sacrifice the fact that she can't have children just to stay with me.

I should just let her sleep,I decided,I quickly get out of the car to pack up everything that I prepared for her.

***MELODY POV**

"Edward?"I said slowly opening my eyes.

But the driver seat was empty,and being a really impatient person I decided to get out of the car and search for him.

Realising that I was walking on grass I removed my high heels and kept them in my hand.High heels plus grass it's not really good.It was black everywhere but the light from the moon helped me to see somethings.

After just some seconds I approached some lights and I gasped.I now realised that I was actually at the edge of a cliff and I was able to see the sea because of the moon which was really brightening everywhere and there was lantern papers which was providing light.

I now realised that I was actually at the edge of a cliff and I was able to see the sea because of the moon which was really brightening everywhere and there was lantern papers which was providing light