Chapter Thirteen.

"What time is it?"I asked instead of actually answering his question.I put my hand on my forehead amd frowned.

Headache.

"Seven thirty"He said.

"It's still pretty early."I said I was trying not to look at him.

"You were having a nightmare?"He asked.

"Yeah...just some random ghosts"I said and got out of bed and direct myself towards the bathroom.

My head was pounding and the nightmare continued to come back as a flashback.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth and took the longest shower ever to remove all the overthinking.

I put some shorts and a simple white shirt took a deep breath and got out of the bathroom amd went in my room Edward raised his head and made eye contact with me but I quickly looked away.

"I'm sorry I did not told you earlier."He said.

"What is it?"I asked casually.

"Your thoughts are loud you know?"He asked.

"But I was thinking about my favourite song"I said frowning.

"But there was that little voice in the back on your head that was replayng things"

"Anyways it's not important."I said as I was brushing my hair in front of my mirror.

"You cannot tell me it's not important that you won't be able to see your family because you'll be 'dead'" He said.

"So?" I asked now he was getting on my nerves. "We knew it would not be easy,there would be sacrifices to make
and obstacles,what do you want we break up and we both return to our basic life?"

"You do realise... that you are sacrificing a lot... for me?"He said he was standing behind me and was staring at me in the mirror.

"I know"I said putting the brush on the table "and I don't regret anything."

"You won't see your parents,you'll break their heart with your death"He said.

"One day it would have happen"I state.

"I can't give you a child"He continued.

"We can adopt"I continued.

"You might never be able to achieve some of your dreams because you'll sparkle."

"There's umbrella." I said as if it was obvious.

He cracked a smile and turned me around then grabbed both my cheeks,our foreheard touching.

"There is still..."He started then closed his eyes.

"There is what?"I asked.

"The possibility that you get tired of me"

I stayed silent removing my forehead against his forehead and slowly put it on his chest.

"I am right?"He softly asked.

"No well yes"I sighed.

"It's okay I'll let you go if you don't want me anymore-"He said but I cut him.

"You'll be the one tired of me."I said closing my eyes. "There is so many beautiful girls that would die for you."  I chuckled without humour.

"I won't"He said putting his fingers underneath my chin. "I love you and only you,don't doubt that"

"Melody?"Charlie knocked at the door.

"Yeah one second"I said.

"So we are okay?"I asked.

He nodded and smiled.

"I'll see you at the wedding."He said putting his cold lips on my forehead.

**One day before the wedding**

"Charlie someone is knocking!"I shouted my eyes still closed on my bed.

The knocking still continued and I groaned.

"IM COMING!"I shouted,I just hate when I wake up that way.

I went downstairs and opened the door widening my eyed.

"D-dad?"I stuttered.

"I would not miss my baby girl wedding right?"He said with a small smile.

"Oh dad!"I said and hugged him,he returned my hug.

And for some instant everything felt right.

I greeted my mum tears still in my eyes.

"I thought you would not come"I said still shocked.

"Well" My dad started "I was not really fond of this idea but,Edward is a good person."

My mouth opened wide.

Wait I never thought he would say something like that one day!

He was so obsessed by Tyler.

"Wait but I thought you did not like him."I said.

"I'll let you two talk,I'll tell the taxi to wait for us."My mom said.

My mum hugged me again.

"I'll see you tomorrow."My mum hugged me.

She went out of the house and my dad and I went in the dining room.

"Do you want something to drink?"I asked.

"One of the best beer of Forks"He grinned.

"Here it comes"I said opening one of Charlie's can.

"Yeah so I was saying"He said taking a gulp "Edward called me,well,the first time when he called me I hung up on him" He frowned "But then my phone was ringing non stop amd then I gave up and talked to him,he was able to convince me."

"He did that?"I asked my heart increasing in speed.

"Yeah"He nodded "He made me realised that it was something important for you,and that you would not be as happy as you can be if we were here."He said.

"Anyways"He said "We should get going your mum still needs to find a hairdresser in this small town."

"Thank you."I said hugging him.

"Still,if he hurt you or make you cry,I'll make his heart stop"He said.

I laughed if my dad only knew.

"I'll see you tomorrow,for the great day." He said smiling.

"Bye."I said smiling as I closed the door.

Yep tomorrow is my wedding.

****
OKAY NEXT CHAPTER IS THE WEDDING I SWEAR
In this chapter I just wanted to clear some things before the important day ;)
SEE YOU LOVE YOU ALL 💖