Chapter Five.

"There is never a time or place for true love.It happens accidentally in a heartbeat,in a single flashing,throbbing moment."

**********

After he put the ring we both sat on a  napkin and just watched the sea.

I was not able to stop smiling as I was in Edward's arm against his chest,both sitting.

"A part of me thought you would say no."He whispered through my hair "You know why."

"I found my soulmate"I said raising my head so I can see his face "There's no time to waste."

He smiled removed my hair from my face and kissed my forehead.

"Rose will be happy to take care of the wedding."He said soflty "And so is Alice."

"They knew"I gasped.

He nodded and chuckled.

"That's how I knew for the size of the ring.You and Rose are kind of the same."He said.

"I should have known"I said now realising "Some times I would catched her staring at my finger."

"Ahh I told her not to be obvious"He said frowning then laughed.

"That's why you were thoughtful in the car."I said playing with his fingers.

"I was debating whether it was a good idea."He said.

"What?you are regretting now?"I joked.

"I have been waiting for you for years now"He whispered in my ears sending chills down my spine ."No,I was thinking about what your parents will say,I don't want you to get in trouble."

"I know but I'm eighteen so"I shrugged.

"Maybe you just wait before telling them,okay?"He asked reasurring me.

I nodded closing my eyes and put myself closer to his body if it was possible.

*****

"I feel like I'll puke or something."I said to Rose as I'm leaning against her locker.

"Listen"She said closing her locker. "You've been studying hard,until four in the morning.You'll succeed okay?"She said.

I slowly nodded.

It's true,I've been working really hard and today it's the finals,I really need to give everything I have just to get out of this school.

"Let's talk about something else"She said excitedly as we sat at 
the Cullen's table in the cafetaria.

"Hum hum"I said concentrating in my French book.

The french exams starts in four hours but I wanted to come at school because I knew I would not study at home because of the wifi.

"Oh,come on"Rose rolled her eyes.

"Sorry If I'm not a vampire who actually knows everything."I said as I turned my page.

Rose laughed and shook her head.

"Please,tell me you are not inviting Bella for your wedding"She said sighing.

"Well... I'll have to ask Edward"I said frowning "But I'll feel bad if I don't" I bite my lip at this thought.

"When are you even going to tell your parents?"She said playing with my hair.

"I don't know..."I said sincerely.

"You know... I don't think Edward will be able to wait any longer."She said.

"What do you mean?"I asked her frowning at her.

She smirked and let my hair to fall off.

"Well asked him."She said.

"Hey"Edward voice said and he was smiling at me then glared at Rose.

Wait what happened?

"I'm gonna leave you two lovers,I have my 100 th or more sociology paper to take."She said.

"I don't wish you luck then?"I said and rolled my eyes.

"Nope,I'll give you mine,you'll be fine."She said messing my hair.

"Heyy"I said slapping her hand away and she laughed making her way out.

Edward soon took Rose place and smiled while staring at Rose.

"You make her happy."He said while staring at me now.

"I do?"I asked passing my hand through my hair.

Edward slowly raised his hand and put my hair behind my ears making me bite inside of my cheek because of the chills everytime he touched me.It was like a my heart would explode.

"Apart from the family and Emett,she has no source of happiness."He said.

"And she can't stop talking about you at home."He added.

"And you don't?"I questioned joking as he grabbed my hands which were on the table.

"If you knew"He softly laughed as I grinned.

"What...what did Rose meant by... you won't be able to wait?"I asked as I was tracing the bracelet of Edward.

He did not answer and I looked at him?he was staring at me.

"Huh... are you okay?"I asked worried now."I said.

"Yes I'm fine and for this Rose thing... she..."He opened his mouth then closed.

"She...?"

"Honeymoon"He simply said.

Honeymoon?

Rose said that Edward won't be able to wait?

What does-

Oh my god.

Now I get it.

haha.awkward.omg.

"Oh... that's..."And I did not even know what I was saying,my heart just suddenly started to beat quickly.

"But don't listen"He said laughing awkwardly "I mean I can wait."He said "You can take your time."

I just nodded unable to make up a word because I was too embarassed yet so excited.

"I love..."He started while putting his fingers on my cheek causing me to stop breathing "I love when
you blush"

I put my hands on my face.

"You should really stop."I said "I'm really timid."

"You should not,not with me."He said softly.

I opened two fingers so that one of my eye is able to see him and Edward chuckled at me.

"Why are you even here?"I asked "I mean there's no exam fo you."

"I'm hurt"He said faking it putting his hand on his heart. "And to answer your question,I'm helping for the job fair."

"Ah yes,the job fair.I've completely  forgot about that."I said as I started to think about the future.

"You can just join me at the hall after your paper?"He asked "I'll be near the music section."He said standing up.

"Yeah sure"I said calmly but inside I was jumping like a little girl.

"See you then"He said leaned and his cold breath was on my temple "And good luck,I'm sure you'll do perfect" He whispered against my temple then put a small kiss.

Making me feel dizzy giving me chills.

Oh Edward,what are you doing to me.

***
OMG it's been long!
But I have the writer's block and I wanted it to be perfect.
Comment what you thought of the chapter!
My instagram: annkelly_j
See you soon🙂
love ya all💖
Peace ✌