Chapter Seventeen

I turned around and Edward nodded at Ethan.

"Congrats for the wedding"Ethan said raising his hand and shook Edward's one.

"Thank you,maybe you want to come and eat something?"Edward demanded.

Ethan smiled and shook his head.

"I need to go back home,but thank you for the invitation"He said nodding at Edward.

Wait Edward invited him?

"Good bye Melody" He smiled one last time and turned his back then dissapeared in the black forest.

"Goodbye Ethan"I whispered sure that he heard it.

"Sorry I should have told you about-"
I stopped Edward from talking by hugging him.

He was took by shock but relax and put his arms around me.

"Thank you"I said against his chest.

He continued to stroke my hair and I wanted to stay like this forever.

"You need to eat something"He mumbles against my hair.

Sure enough I realised that with all the stress I did not eat anything.

"Come on let's go back"He said and grabbed my hand and we went back inside.

We were sitting at the table eating well I was the only one the Cullen just had an untouch plate in front of them.

"What?"I said to Edward with a mouthful of food.

He was staring at me and smiled.

"Nothing" He said and chuckled.

"I swear vampire genes is a blessing"I whispered to Edward while staring at all the family of Edward.

"You don't need them"He said kissing my temple.

I rolled my eyes but smile after two hours it was finally time to go to our honey moon.

"Come on let's go for a walk"Edward said grabbing my hand after I finished eating.

There was fairy lights in the forest where people could just sat stargazed and drink,it was an idea of Alice.Cute benches were decorated with flowers.

"She's talented" I said smiling at all of this.

"It's her passion,decorating things, weddings"He chuckled while saying that.

"I swear it's a dream goals wedding"I said amazed by all of this. "I've always imagined my wedding but this is just magic"

Edward hugged me by behind and nuzzled his face in my neck.

"And how about your husband?"He murmured in my neck planting a kiss here making my skin tingles.

"Umm,was expecting different"I say faking a i don't know what I think of him.

"Really?"He asked.

I turned around still in his arms my fingers on his jaw as his eyes flustered closed.

"You're higher that what I was expecting, I can't even believe all of this is real.. everything is just perfect"

He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"I will always be grateful for having you in my life."He said still staring at me.

My heart skipped a beat as I continued to stare at his eyes, the light from the lamps  were reflecting

A cold wind passed making me shiver and having goosebumbs.

"Let's go back inside or the guest will think we are on our honeymoon" He whispered in my ear and I punched him rolling my eyes but of course blushing.

I fake a scoffed and frowned :

"Oh come on,I'm not like that"I blinked my eyes innocently.

"Really?"He smirked and hugged me tighter.

"Come on loverbirds,you guys need to get ready for the honeymoon"Rosalie singsong.

We both chuckled and directed ourselves in Edward room.

"You still won't tell me where we are going?" I huffed while removing the high heels and scanned the blue short dress Alice chose for me.

"Nopes"He said chuckling and removed his tie.

Fuck.

That is hot.

"You know you can help me if you want"He said winking at me, I looked away blushing.

This is going to be a loooong night.

***

I AM SO SORRY.

It's been so long but I'm having writer's block.

Hope you love this chapter!

Love you all xx