Chapter Twelve.

3 days before the wedding.

I was sleeping and I felt pressure on my bed,Edward told me that he could come and see me because we have not seen each other for a long time apart the small conversation we got yesterday.

"Come on"I said with a sleepy voice and raised my hand to gesture him to come closer.My eyes were still closed.

I felt some arms around me I sighed but the something was wrong.

My heart beat fasten as I realised that the body was not cold.

I quickly pushed the body and turned on the lights.

"Ouch?"Tyler said putting his hand on his chest.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"I whispered/Shouted.

"I needed to talk to you."He said now he was sitting on the bed.

I took my phone to know the time.

"It's freaking 6 am!Could you not wait?"I sigh in frustration.

"Oh someone is in a bad mood,need another hug?"He said.

"Oh my god,get out"I said throwing a pillow at him.

He laughed but then rebecame serious.

"Why are you here?"I asked.

"To make you realise that you are too young to take that kind of descision"

"Nothing of what you'll have to say will make me cancel the wedding."I said serious and sure of myself.

"Remember when you find girls marrying at 18 stupid?" He said and continues "You told me exactly that if ever you marry someone at eighteen it will either you are under a spell or it's a force marriage because for you after you've spend 18 years of your life at school and now you can have some freedom,a marriage would mean putting a chain around you as you will not be allowed to do things.Do you think Edward will let you go and drink until you vomit at a nightclub?Or do you he will let you go to Mystic Falls a place you have always wanted to go alone? Because as you know he cannot go in the sun."

I was speechless at Tyler's word.

"I did not know a soulmate existed.I did not know it was possible for me to love Edward the way I do and even though this vampire sparkle can cause problem I know we'll figure it out." I said staring at him dead in the eyes.

"You do know that you'll need to become a vampire afterwards right?"He questioned me.

I nodded,the Volturi is waiting for Edward to transform me.

"And do you know that when he'll transform you,Edward will tell your family,your friends that you are dead right?"

Wait what?

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"And good luck for you as a vampire to be able to achieve your dreams 1)Go to Paris ( while you'll sparkle)
2)Surf once in your life
3) Coachella the festival of art and music you have always wanted to go.

People everywhere will be staring at you while you'll be a little sparkle vampire-

"Enough!"I shouted cutting him.

He woke up "I just came to prevent you"

"And I told you I won't change my mind,you can go now."

"Look I don't want us to be on bad terms,I did not intend to hurt you.Okay?"He sighed while saying that.

"It's fine just go I'm tired"I whined.

He chuckled "Well congratulations in advance... I guess?"

"You are not coming then"I stated.

"Too many vampires,and their odour yuuk" He made a weird face.

"Bye Tyler."I said with a small smile.

"Bye"He whispered and jumped out by the window.

I went on my bed closed my eyes and fell in a nightmare.

**

"Oh my god I can't believe it!"I shouted as I was finally in Mystic Falls.

Mystic Falls is the place where the TV show The Vampire Diaries took place,since I was a child it was my biggest dream to go there.

"Hey hey wait!"Edward said preventing me to get out of the car.

"What wait?I want a picture with the welcome to Mystic Falls"

"There are people around"He said.

"Of course they are tourists just like us,what's the problem?"I asked frowning.

"You sparkle Melody"He said.

"Oh..."I said while watching the other teenagers walking around the road taking pictures.

"We'll visit at six"He said.

"Okay."

But as I thought,all visits were already closed and Edward and I were force to go back at Forks.

My dream then went back to when we are at Forks but still in high school.

"Her thoughts are funny."Edward said grinning at Alice.

"Who?"I asked playing with my food.

We were actually sitting at the Cullen's table in the canteen.

"Why do you want to know?"He rolled his eyes as I frowned at him.

"Come on Edward,you've been mean to her the past five years."

Five years?

"Yeah and I'm starting to be done"He muttered.

But because of my vampire ears I was able to hear.

"Done?"I gasped.

Edward closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Yes Melody,I'm done.Seeing you everyday for five years it's suffocating,I think we should divorce."

"And I saw a better future for you and the new girl."Alice said.

The door opened and a girl shy,pale entered Edward quickly woke up and went by her side.

"I'm Edward Cullen."He said as my vampire ear took over.

"Found the new Mrs Cullen"Alice sing song staring at the new girl

And my heart broke.

I gasped in need of air opened my eyes and sweat was on my forehead.

"Hey are you okay?"This musical voice asked.

Edward.

Should I tell him?

******************

Okaaaay updated!
I know,I know everyone's waiting for the wedding and I am too,just be patient ;)
My insta: annkelly_j
Love you all!