Chapter Nine.

"That was so fun"I said laughing as I remembered the weird dance movements of Rose.

I arrived second place in 'Just Dance' just beside Alice.

"Okay now let's play a truth or dare!"Rose shouted "I'll tell the guys to come."

We all sat in circles and there was a lot of alcohol.

"Wait can you guys get drunk?"I asked.

"Yeah we can"Edward appeared near the door "The difference between humans and us is that it takes more time for us to get drunk than you."

"That's cool"I said amazed.

***

"Okay let's get started"Rose said.

We are all sitting in a circle. There's Rose,Emett,Jasper,Alice,Edward,me and Bella respectively.

Rose turned an empty bottle and after some seconds in ended on Emmett.

"Truth or Dare?"I asked.

"Let's start easy,truth."

"Okay Emmett,tell us the last time peed in your pants or take three shots."I said.

Edward laughed and watched Emmett with mischievous eyes.

"I'mma take those shots."Emmett said embarassed and we all started to laugh.

"Aww poor baby."I joked.

"Oh you're gonna payback"Emmett said smirking.

**One hour later**

Well,I'm not really drunk,My thoughts are a bit dizzy but I still understand what's happening.

"Okay next" Rosalie said.

"Melody,truth or dare?"She asked.

"Truth"

After all those disgusting dares,me licking Emmett armpit or trying to imitate Nicki Minaj,that's enough.

"How far have you gone with a boy"She said raising both eyebrows glancing between Edward and I.

I looked at Edward and he embarassingly smile.That's so cute.

"Just a make out"I said smiling to myself remembering when Aiden knocked at the bathroom door stopping Edward and I during the make out.

"Hey you're supposed to tell the truth."Bella said clearly drunk.

"I am"I said frowning.

"She is"Edward said.

"Or you two are hiding things huh?"Rosalie smirked.

Edward was staring at Bella,is she reading her thoughts?What is happening?

Shock crossed Edward's face and he quickly stood up,he looked at me and stormed out of the room.

"Wow wow what just happened?"Emmett said worried.

"Bella"I said and her blood shot eyes tried to find mine. "What did you thought about?"

"He needed to know Melody."Bella smirked.

She is clearly drunk.

"He is in his room."Alice said calmly.

I was in front of his close door.Whatever Bella thought,it's not the truth and he should know that.

I grabbed the door knob but the door was lock.

"Edward"I knock.

No response.

**EDWARD POV**