Chapter Nineteen.

"Mels,Mels" a voice was ringing around me.

Seriously thoooo I'm too tired to go to school,I mean we learn a lot of things which won't really serve me later in life.

I'm sooo not going to school today.

"Hmm mum I don't wanna go to school." I groaned. "Let me sleep with my teddy and I'll do the laundry all week"

My mum chuckled okay she would never do that,actually she would either remove my blankets or open the window so as to let the sun in or probably get mad at me.

Yep,parents.

I opened my eyes and was welcomed by the most handsome face ever.

"Tell me I did not just embarassed myself." I said covering my face.

He slowly removed my hand and his eyes were twinkling with amusement.

"Well you've related the fact that you've crushed on me hard the day you saw me-"

"Stooop"I said jokingly and he laughed.

I looked around and there was a fooking jet.

YOU HEARD ME.

A JET.

WHAT THE HELL.

"what the" I opened my mouth wide.

"i knew you would react like that" Edward said scratching his neck.

"How do you even manage financially?" i said still under shock.

"Well" He shrugged "Been saving for years and we don't spend money on food so"

"Holy crap" I said as Edward opened my door and intertwined his hand in mine. "If my mum was here she would totally freak out"

"Oh my gosh,you are fucking joking"I said staring at the island.

"Come on let's go" He chuckled and grabbed my hand.

We entered the jet and there were roses everywhere plus a bottle of champagne,the scent of roses was filling my nose and it was amazing.

"Champagne?"He asked opening the bottle.

"Sure" I said while tilting my glass.

After 30 minutes of both of us drinking and laughing at some anecdotes i frowned while Edward's face began to blur.

"Wait how much did i drink since the wedding?"I said then hiccuped.

Edward laughed and shook his head.

*EDWARD POV*

I laughed as Mel was hiccuping her thoughts fuzzy.

"Too much it seems"I said trying to stiffle a laugh while taking the glass.

"I can't believe I've watch videos to learnhowrksjdb" She said but I did not quiet catch what she was saying.

"What?" i said sitting next to her.

"This is embarassing" She widened her eyes her cheeks flushed.

"You are wasted" I said laughing stroking her hand.

"Did you watch videos too?"she asked.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

What videos is she talking about?

"You know *hiccups* I've never gave a blowjob or handjob" She said while doing the handjob movement  in the air.

"Well"I said i wanted to laugh oh i love drunk melody.

"So then the me decided to watch videos how to pleasure guys"She hiccups again.

"I think you should stop talking about that or you'll regret it later " I laughed imagining her face when I'll relate that later.

She rolled her eyes dramatically then gasped

"Can you imagine if my eyes stay stuck behing i would be able to see my brain"

She rolled her eyes again and pouted because it went back to normal.

"That's some interesting facts,you have here" I said smoothing her hair,my fingers were playing with her hair it was so soft just like her.

"I love when you do this"she murmurs and then hiccups.

"Smooth you hair?"I asked melting at her petite figure.

She nodded her hair covering her eyes and continued talking :

"When you smooth my hair and when you do this crook smile thingy thing"She said trying to imitate my smile making my heart melt.

Oh how i love my girl.

**MELODY POV**

I opened my eyes and felt a cold yet hot touch around me.

"Hey" i murmured my voice cracked.

"Here take some water" He said and we made eye contact and I smiled at him.

"Thanks"I emptied the glass and frowned."How come my head don't ache from all of this champagne?"

"I did force you to take some painkillers" He said grinning.

"Force?"I widened my eyes. "Uh oh please tell me i did not do anything embarassing"

His grin widened and he shrugged.

That's bad news.

"We are almost here" He said putting a strand of hair behind my here "Unfortunately you are not drunk anymore" He softly laughed.p

"Unfortunately?"I said widening my eyes.

"I love drunk Melody"He said with a mischievous eyes.

Great Just Great.

**********

UPDATEDDDDD

HOPE YOU LOVE THE CHAPTER

HONEYMOON SOON 😉

LOVE YOU ALL ❤️