Chapter Six.

That was easy.

Too easy.

I was not able to stop overthinking about my exam.Because everytime I would take an exam and it was easy I would passed but border line.

I shook my head and passed by the canteen to take something to eat,a simple alpen bar will be enough.

I walked towards the hall and was amazed by how decorated it was,it was actually the first time that I attend a job guidance in this school and it's really different from England.

"Yes,dear,six months of studies in France everything paid." I heard a woman said to a Amanda a girl in my French class.

I slowly advanced myself to them trying to listen to what they are talking about.

"What kind of results do I need to have and like how do they choose the person?"Amanda said excitement cleared on her face.

"It depends,you can have amazing results but is not a discipline student,they really focus on your school path,if you've been involve in school activities and so on."

I shook my head,I should not listen to conversation of others.But if actually I was able to go and study in France?It has always been my dream.If it's not France it's a university in Los Angeles,I've always wanted to go here like I would literally kill.

Before going to meet Edward,I was trying to maybe pinpoint out a job that would pleased me but in vain.

I don't know really,there's nothing as a job that attracts me and that scared me.

Soon I arrived near the class where they talk about music and there was seven students and Edward was frowning at the papers in his hands he was a little awkward but I know that he was enjoying this.

"Hey"I chuckled as I came next to him.

Instantly his face light up and he grinned making my heart melt.

"I've miss you."He said grabbing my hands.

"The feeling is shared."I said as he removed a strand of hair from my eyes making me bite inside of my mouth so as not to shiver from his touch.

"So,how was your exams?"He asked.

"It was fine.Weirdly fine."I said furrowing my eyebrows still not over the fact that I found it easy.

"Um excuse me but like,how many universities offer the musical side"A girl I don't know interrupted us to talk to Edward.

Edward looked at me and I nodded and he smiled then turned back to the girl explaining to her.

I could clearly see the blush on the girl cheek as Edward talked to her,I don't really feel threatened because I know that no matter what, he loves me and I love him.

And just look at Edward,who would not blush talking to him?I don't blame the girl.

I saw Rose passed in front of the class and I went out too.

"Wait up!"I said after her.

"Hey!"She grinned "How was it?"

"Good.And you?"I asked.

"Easy"She chuckled "I thought you were supposed to meet Edward?"

"He is busy with the job guidance"

"I should filmed that"She said shocked.

"What?Why?"I asked.

"It's the first time,and when I say the first time,It's like really the first time..."She said.