Chapter Sixteen

We walked back down the aisle and I could not stop watching Edward and same for him.

Fifteen minutes later,it was time for the husband and wife dance,Edward delicately took my hand and we went in the center of the patio.

"You're perfect,amazing,beautiful,words ain't good enough."He whispered in my ear as we were dancing in front of everyone.

"Thank you" I said and blushed "You're not that bad."

He chuckled and his lips was grazing my ear sending chills all over my body.

"You know I can listen to your thoughts and how hot you think I am right now."He laughed softly in my ear.

"I have to agree to this." I said shivering because of the feels then chuckled "but you're always hot."

"Just like you"He kissed my hair and I playfully rolled my eyes.

While dancing Rose winked at me and I smiled back,and Alice showed two thumbs.

I was able to walk down the aisle and right now I'm dancing with my high heels without falling or even tripping.

"I love this song"I whispered my lips against his neck and I swear he catched his breath.

The song was Yours-Ella Henderson,this song has always been one of of my favourite

"I know" He exhaled and smiled "You were listening to this song everyday"

**

We were all sitting at our tables and it was now time for the toast :

Rose grabbed the microphone and started her speech :

I am so happy today to be able to congratulate my brother Edward and his beautiful wife,Melody. I have always believed that there is someone out there for everyone and today, Edward has found his soulmate in Melody.

The first time I met Melody, I was absolutely sure that she is the right person for my brother. Instantly we became friends and our families bonded together smoothly, that was a relief. When I told Edward that I wanted to give a speech at the wedding,he sort of freaked out as he thought I may talk about how he always used to tease me and make me mad. But I'm not going to do that because we have our entire lives to get to that with Melody. Plus I am not going to bore you all with any poetry or a long speech. I just want the happy couple to know that I am proud of both of them and really happy to be able to stand here with the entire family to witness your wedding.

On this day, all I would wish is the two of you the greatest happiness for the rest of your lives. It might come with a mix of good and bad times, but they are only there to test your love for one another. So be true to each other and never stop believing in yourself and one another.

This toast goes to the beautiful bride, my beautiful sister-in-law and to the handsome groom, my sweet, kindhearted, loving brother. Here's to you both (raise your glass), two beautiful souls who have their heads but who have lost their hearts.

We all applaud and it was Edward's turn,I could not stop smiling as he was looking a little bit shy.He had a glass of champagne in his hand and his eyes met mine making my heart flutter then he started:

As some of you here may know, Melody and I started off as friends. Naturally,I tried my best to not fall in love with her,I really did. She is a selfless person who is always thinking of others. But I have other selfless friends too. She is thoughtful, but so are my other friends.

While I love her for all of her many great qualities, what I love about my wife more than anything is how well she gets me. She knows me inside and out and never once ran away screaming. And I love her for who she is as well.