Chapter fifteen.

**Several hours later**

The wedding day.

"I can't breathe. " I said hyperventilating because of the stress of the wedding.

Everything was perfect,the decoration with the white flowers hang everywhere was one of the amaziest thing I've ever seen.

My dad accepted the wedding and somewhat he kinda like Edward,the problem is... although I have practiced walking with high heels I was not ready to walk on the grass.

If I trip or something no one even Edward will not be able to catch me because of all the humans they will surely notice the inhuman speed of Edward.

And also I have no idea where we are going for the honey moon.

It's a surprise Edward told me.

"Everything is going to be okay" Rose said adjusting some of my hair "Worst case instead of saying 'yes I do' you mess up and say 'no'" She said that with a serious tone.

"Oh my god stop it!"I said stressed now.

**

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled,the dress was amazing there was lacing in the back and my hair was in a curly bun,the make up was on point.

I walked downstairs it was some minutes before the start if the ceremony

"Ready?"My dad asked as my heart was beating loudly.

"I wanna vomit."I said taking a deep breath and my dad chuckled.

"Your mum too felt like that when she was going to marry me,don't worry " My dad smiled at me "It's just the combination of excitement and nerves."

"Thank you dad."I smiled as I hooked my arm around his.

The music started,we both started to walk and I was amazed by the decorations,the sun rays was perfectly fitting the amazing white flowers and the bench were beautilly decorated.

Everyone turned around to watch us and I was trying to keep a smile on my face so as not to have an anxiety attack,I just hate of being the centre of attention but then all I could see was Edward his hands behind his back wearing an amazing tuxedo with his cute smile.

I took a deep breath and smile a genuine one trying to ignore my heart which would nearly explode.The song used for walking down the aisle was amazing and we soon arrived near Edward.

My dad jokingly glared at Edward and Edward softly laughed,my dad kissed my forehead and put my hand in Edward's.

His hand fitted mine,and I swear everyone could hear my heart beat loudly. His hand was not as cold as usual this time its was different or was it just my imagination? Or maybe I was having fever?

My stare was towards our hands and when I raised up my eyes Edward was staring at me smiling,making my heart melt.

We did not want to let go of our hands but the moment the priest smiled at us we knew it was time.

"So we are all gathered here to unite legally Mr Cullen and Mrs Destiny." He said looking at us saying our names respectively.

I could see in the corner of my eyes,Edward stealing glances in my direction because I was doing the same.

Can you do quicker please,I cannot wait to kiss her.

I heard a voice in my head,and Edward was frowning at the priest.

I did a slow chuckle realising that Edward's thought was so loud I could hear it.

Soulmate thing.