Chapter Eighteen.

I stared at myself in the mirror and and gived an approving nod.The choice of the dress was just perfectly hugging all of my curves.It was a light purple kind of dress that stopped just above my knees.

My hair was straight and curly in the end.

Weirdly perfect for once.

"Damn little human"Emmett winked watching me getting down the stairs
"If you continue like that Edward won't be able to wait till where he is gonna bring you for honeymoon"
He continued.

I laughed and hide my blush.

"I'm gonna miss your humour"I said and hugged him.

"Shh Edward is gonna be jealous of not having my kind of humour"He whispered and hugged me tigher.

"Too late"Edward rolled his eyes at Emmett as he released me.

"I'm gonna miss you bro, well I'ma miss your depress face because since you met Melody you are more happy than ever" Emmett said and smiled both of us.

"And i'm going to miss Rose and you arguing all day of who between you two is going to take Melody out" Edward said and chuckled after he finished his sentence.

And it was true if Edward had to chase or do stuffs Rose and Emmett would both want to come and see me to keep me company while Edward js out. Problem is that Emmet would talk guy stuffs with me and Rose girl stuffs.

That would lead to World war 3.

The goodbyes were quick well not really Rose just would not let me go and my parents were checking my luggage to be sure that I've got everything I needed and it turned out like this:

"What is that?"My dad pointed out to a sexy lingerie that Alice forced me to buy.

"Uhhhh"I mumbled "A swimsuit?" But it sounded more like a question.

"I don't think it's a good idea you go to your honeymoon in the end"He said frowning.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Come on dad don't be jealous" I poked his cheek.

"Me jealous?"He scoffed "I have great sex with your mum almost everyday"

My mum eyes widen and she slapped my dad's shoulder making me laugh.

My dad rolled his eyes and hugged me .

"Be careful okay?"He then procceeds to still try to make me not to go but thirty minutes later I was finally in the car with Edward.

I finally found myself in the car with Edward,and he was holding my hand with one hand and the ither was on the steering wheel.

"You ready?"He asked squeezing my hand.

"I am,are you?"I chuckled and he smiled.

"I've been ready forever"He replied and kissed my hand.

"I still can't believe you're actually not telling me where we are going."I said " I mean you could be a murderer and nobody knows where I'm going"

"Well,I'm a hot murderer,who would not want to be kill by me?"He smirked.

"Okay you got a point"I said rolling my eyes and chuckled.

I yawned and stretched out my body my hand still in his.

"You should sleep,I'll wake you up when we arrived okay?"He said.

And it was true I could feel tiredness taking iver the fact tht there was the stress additionally adding tiredness

"And if I wake up and everything was just a dream." I murmured.

"Thats' why I'm glad I can't sleep" he said his hand doing soft circles on my hand.

"Let's play twenty questions instead" I said fighting my sleep.

I'll get to sleep later now I need to take the most of it.

"I start then" he said "hmmm"

Slow moments pass out and everything that could be heard was my breathing and the low engine noise of his volvo.

"Favourite moment of our wedding?" He said glanced at me and put his eyes back on his road.

"Well" I said and stared at out intertwined hands "There was a lot of amazing moment.But I feel like my favourite was when I saw you near the aisle"

His smile grew bigger.

"Same" he finally said " For some seconds I thought that you would not come,and I swear I could have died seeing you walking down the aisle"

We stopped at a red light and I put a small kiss on his cheek,and I saw him shivered.

i do have a lot of effect on him hahaha

Edward rolled his eyes but smiled, he surely listened to my thoughts.

"What was it for?"He whispered putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

I shrugged and smiled,then stared at his sexy tuxedo I could eat him alive gosh.

The drive is gonna be long... really long.

****

AFTER SO LONG SO SORRY GUYS!

hope you love the update ;)

Love you all ❤️