Bonus Chapter (The Wedding Part III)

"Callie, just breathe," Sebastian groaned while Calista squeezed his hand. "B-breathe."

"Where is he?" Calista screamed. "Tell me where he is! Where's the doctor?"

"You're only dilated to a two," Mark said while scrolling through the messages on his phone. "Geez. Stop acting like you're at a nine. I've never seen you act like such a drama queen."

"What did you say?" Calista growled, causing Mark to drop his cell phone. She turned to Sebastian, "What did he say?"

"He said he's an idiot," Sebastian answered.

Calista turned back to her brother,  "You try squeezing a watermelon out of something the size of a peanut before you start talking about drama queens. Have you ever had a contraction? It's like having bubblegut cramps times a million! You couldn't handle the pain!"

"Bubblegut cramps?" Sebastian looked at Mark who looked just as lost as he did. The door to her hospital room burst open and Bree, Mark's partner, came rushing in, a priest behind her followed by Pop Pop.

"What sound does a pregnant duckie make?" Pop Pop grinned, hitting Mark's leg with his can as he passed the detective.

"What was that for?" Mark frowned, rubbing his leg.

"For taking the bride away from my grandson."

"Okay you two, that's enough," Janelle shouted from the hall as she came in and closed the door behind her. She shoved a bouquet into Calista's hands. "Next time  you want to run away, be sure you take me with you."

"I was told to officiate a marriage," the priest said shyly.

"Yes, we want to get married before the baby comes," Sebastian said.

"If it's a girl, will you name her Calista?" Mark asked, grinning.

"Somebody give me something to throw at him," Calista muttered.

"You're mean when you're in labor, did you know that?" Mark asked his sister.

"Seb?" Calista called out, "After we get married, you're going to remember to call me Callie, right? You won't forget and call me Calista? I mean...I love my name and I love you but I don't want you to think of me as her."

"I know."

"You do?"

"Of course I do. I love you. I could care less what your name is. It could be Callie, California, Calicorn. I don't care as long as it's you," Sebastian whispered to her.

"Calicorn?" Calista laughed.

"You know what I mean."

"I do. Thank you. So we're doing this?" she asked. They were still holding hands.

"By this do you mean the wedding or the baby? Because I can assure you we're going through with both."

She smiled, tears beginning to form at the corner of her eyes, "We're like one of those couples on a television show or a soap opera that get married right before the baby comes."

Sebastian kissed her knuckles, "Those couples usually live happily ever after so I'm okay with that."

"Are we going to get this started or do I have to buy a shotgun?" Mark asked loudly.

"You're an officer of the law," Bree reminded him. "You already own a gun. Why would you need to buy one?"

"That's right," Mark grinned. 

"No one needs a gun!" Janelle gave them all the stink eye.

"That's right," Pop Pop slammed his cane into the linoleum floor, "Let's get these two hitched before my great grandson comes."

Two seconds and fifteen minutes later, Calista and Sebastian were married.

Five seconds, Two minutes, and four hours later, Calista and Sebastian greeted their son, Maxon Reed Dover to the world.

-The End-

~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE READ!!! 

A quick note. THANK YOU everyone for reading along to this soap opera story of mine. We actually hit the #1 spot in the hot list. I hope you've also decided to take a chance on my new story, FOREVER IN YOUR HEART, which can be found on my profile. It's a romantic mystery/thriller with paranormal elements. It was a lot of fun to write. 

Again, many thanks to all of you! Feel free to stop by and say hello on my profile. I love hearing from you guys!

-Sandra ❤