Two

"How was treatment?" My father asked.

"It isn't treatment but it was good I guess." I shrugged.

"It is treatment." My mom tried to correct me.

I pushed my fork around my mostly full plate.

"Eat." My mother demanded.

I took another bite. "I am."

She took her eyes off my plate and moved them to my father.
"She hasn't been eating much." She whispered to my father, maybe hoping I wouldn't hear.

"Yes I have, I'm fine the way I am you don't understand."

"Your exaggerating, either that or you don't understand what I'm doing for you."

"I do understand what your intending to do for me, but it's not what I need."

"You said it was good, and you have to get through it Jazmyn. Just go along with your mother please." My dad asked and I nodded.

"Yeah whatever, but I don't see the point of paying fifteen dollars a month for something that isn't even useful."

"Trust me, they pay more than that on you and how are you useful?" My brother joked and my mom gave him a dirty look.

"Leave your sister alone."

"It's okay mom I got it," I smiled at Brandon, my brother.
"Shut your trap, brat." I demanded to the fourteen year old boy that drove me insane.

He laughed and put his other headphone into his ear making the music scream from the outside of them.

My mom sighed in disappointment.
My dad looked at her in confusion and she shook her head, "you know what? I'm not hungry anymore, I'm tired of you guys being disappointed of your kids because they're being theirselves. Good freaking night." I said casually and slammed my fork onto my glass plate making a loud noise.

I ran upstairs to my room and locked my door behind me. How dare they have kids and be disappointed because they don't talk all proper, or act all nice twenty four seven.

But I wasn't lying when I said I was going to sleep, not very surprising that I'd be sleeping though.

I got into the covers and got cozy, then realized I didn't turn the light of but this time I was too lazy to get up and turn it off, I fell asleep.

--Day two depression camp--

"Okay guys lets get started" she said as I walked into the door.

"Your late." She looked at me disappointed, is everyone upset with me now?

"I'm sorry." I frowned at her and she smiled and gestured for me to join the circle. I sat next to Kathy.

"So we're talking about ourselves all day today. We will each be talking until this timer beeps, which will beep after three minutes."

We all nodded and the first one to talk was Dylan today.

"I'm Dylan, I love the country and I love to fish in the ocean. I also like to hunt the birds around here, I moved from West Virginia so I'm use to country life. My favorite food is spaghetti and I have my own dog named cola that I love very much." The timer beeped.

"Good job." The lady cheered as if this were our first day of kindergarten.

Next was Isabella.
"I also love to fish, usually with Brandon. I hate most people in this world because you can barley trust any of them. I've been betrayed so many times this year already, but other than that I love the color maroon and I love my adidas superstars, I also like Brandon." She smiled and they kissed.

"Okay thank you, but please don't do that. Group participants should not have romantic relationships."

"We don't have a relationship." She smiled still holding his hand. I was confused but it was zero of my business.

Next was me.
"I love dogs, and along with Isabella I don't trust or like most people. My favorite colors are peach and mint green. I love to watch movies and that's about it I can't think of anything else." I stopped and I still had thirty seconds on the clock.

"Keep speaking." She demanded.

"I uh like pizza." I finished because the timer went off.

"Thank you, go ahead Kathy."
I enjoy art and drawing because it takes my mind off things, I guess I'm pretty laid back and I also like reading. I have glasses but I don't wear them, I do sports but I don't really like them. I mostly sit in my bedroom watching YouTube or reading. I also hate private school." The timer beeped. Her voice was shy and sweet, doesn't remind me of myself at fifteen. Well, maybe the shy part.

"Class dismissed. Thank you for your time." The lady said, we grabbed our bags and she walked down the stairs, a place where students or participants couldn't go.

Jc sat for a second on the carpet, scrolling on his phone.
I looked at him and he looked at me in confusion.

"Why?" I asked and he just looked at me and shrugged.

"Why what?" He asked quietly.

"Why did you ignore me yesterday?" I sounded needy but I was only trying to know him, and that's no way to treat someone who's trying to help you when they notice you need it.

He cleared his throat.
"Do I know you?" He said and looked at me in confusion.

"Maybe you would if you would put in an effort to make friends especially when they're the ones who tried first."

He sighed.
"Okay seriously, what do you want? Money?"

I looked at him in confusion for I don't know how many times that's happened.
"I don't want anything all I wanted was to talk to you because you aren't the same as the others."

"I know what your doing, your trying to be all nice to me right now so you can backstab me in the end. You know what, I'm done talking to you. Bye." He said and rushed out the door again leaving me in anger.