Three

"Why have you been skipping treatment, Jazmyn?" My father asked.

"It's only been two days, and I'm all better it's not longer needed." I smiled, but really I just didn't want to face Jc again.

He squinted his eyes. "You went to two sessions and the next ones in an hour, so I suggest you go get ready." He snarled.

"I don't need it!" I shouted and he clenched his fists.

"You're going to piss me off. If you do not do as I say, you can forget about having your phone bill paid."

I sighed. "Fine, I'm sorry." I apologized and walked upstairs.

I needed to impress Jc today, maybe tease him a little if that's possible, lead him on and make him interested, you know?

I put on some ripped jeans and a plain white long sleeved shirt with a long cute necklace. I put on some bronze and gold make eye shadow, nude lipstick, mascara and darker my blond eyebrows. I curled my blond hair and added a white scarf to my shirt before placing on some white flats.

"Are you ready?" My dad asked and I nodded.

"I'm driving myself today, thank you though." I have him a kiss on the cheek and walked out the door, walking to my brothers future car. My parents don't like the idea of me driving although I think I'm quite responsible, but it might Jc be because they don't have money for a car, the one I'm about to drive is known to break down a lot but I don't mind.

I drove to the session and there sat everyone.

"where have you been honey?" I learned her name, its miss. Joseph but she likes us to call her ma'am.

"I'm sorry ma'am I was sick." I lied and smiled to her and she nodded.

I sat myself down next to Jc. I felt his gaze burning into my skin, but decided to not look back at him, to see how long he'd let himself continue.

Ma'am continued to talk, not that I was listening, well maybe a couple sentences of hers here and there.

"Hey Jc, her eyes are up there." Isabella laughed sarcastically and I looked at Jc as if I didn't understand.

"Huh?" I asked.

"They're being assholes." Jc hissed.

"Excuse you guys! I was speaking! You aren't here to talk to one another!" Ma'am yelled getting annoyed.

"Actually, none of us really wanted to come here." Kathy said and pushed her glasses up, scrunching up her nose.

Miss. Joseph looked at her hands.
"Would you guys just like to take this day to know each other more? That way we can actually have class on Friday?"

We didn't say much, but she got the point.
"I'll be leaving." She frowned and grabbed her bag, walking in the direction she does every day.

Everyone began their own conversations. "Jc, what were they talked about?"

"Jazmyn, your shirts revealing and tight, and they guessed I was distracted by your breasts."

"If you weren't, how would you know my shirt when down low?" No, when I felt his glare focused on me, I did not know it was because of this.

His face became red.
"So in order to get your attention, I have to do this to myself?"

He put his face in his hands.
"Do what? You intended to make yourself look so.." He stopped himself.

"So what?" I spat.

"So distracting." His eyes fixed themselves onto mine, could our lips take place of our eyes?

Jazmyn, stop it, your being thirsty.

I kept myself silent for a second.
"I can do what I want, but yes I did intend to look like this today."

"Why? Don't be like that."

"I needed to get your attention."

"Why? Why can't you just leave me alone? Can't you tell I'd rather just sit in silence?"

"You know what?, fine. I'm done trying. Bye Jc." I said angrily and walk out the rush out the door.

"Jazmyn wait!" I heard jcs voice, and turned around to see him standing at the door way.

"What?"

"Come back. I'm sorry." He said with his head down.